BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by AlbertVonBuck@Mar 9 2005, 11:14 AM

i see PTS on some of those cars n walls. i write that n yall arent in my crew. its a small crew thats been around in bmore for 6+ years. whats the deal? my man GES started it maybe even 10 years ago. dont front new jack

Paint the State

Ges pts or is Ges aa . which is fronting? I'm confused

ahh ok. im speaking of GES pts who been writin that in bmore for 10 plus years. that GES in CT- i know he came here and put some stuff up and thats cool... people paint the same name in different cities n i understand that. i never said u were jockin my crew... i was asking whats up with that due to seeing DAHMR and THUS put it up on trains n such.

i know THUS and the rest of BS are fairly new so i apologize for linkin u to new jax... rep yours dude

PTS = GES SPYE ARAB OSIRIS

as far as u not seeing it... u must be up in the county or sumthn....... ;)

Dear Albert,

Not trying to dis you here, but it seems you need a little reality check. This "Baltimore" Ges may be a writer in his own mind, and the hearts of his friends, but to say that someone has been writing for 10 years means that he should have consistantly put in some work for those 10 years. Honestly my memory isn't the greatest in the world, but I dont remember seeing thing one from this guy, and I've been following shit for 10+ years. As far as BS goes, those guys are all much younger than you, but most of them were actually "writers" since before you started putting up ORKO. I've seen some of your PTS stuff here and there, but Dahmr has been killing shit with style since he brought that shit here.

And thats the word,

SHUTMDOWN

Originally posted by SHUTMDOWN@Mar 9 2005, 09:49 PM

Dear Albert,

Not trying to dis you here, but it seems you need a little reality check. This "Baltimore" Ges may be a writer in his own mind, and the hearts of his friends, but to say that someone has been writing for 10 years means that he should have consistantly put in some work for those 10 years. Honestly my memory isn't the greatest in the world, but I dont remember seeing thing one from this guy, and I've been following shit for 10+ years. As far as BS goes, those guys are all much younger than you, but most of them were actually "writers" since before you started putting up ORKO. I've seen some of your PTS stuff here and there, but Dahmr has been killing shit with style since he brought that shit here.

And thats the word,

SHUTMDOWN

thats not even the argument dude... the fact is that PTS already exists in baltimore. then i see a "new to my eyes" writer writing the same thing and i had to ask whats up. Regardless of what you or people you know think of him or any writer for that matter is totally your opinion and beside the point. who are you anyway? zeek took a long ass hiadis, as did arek, mask, shaken, all the old guys took time off for whatever reason.. still writers? im not discrediting what you know of baltimore graff, but everyone plays their part. why diss?

i guess my comment was directed towards dahmer and all the peanut gallery jumps up at me? ok

Originally posted by AlbertVonBuck@Mar 9 2005, 05:29 PM

ahh ok. im speaking of GES pts who been writin that in bmore for 10 plus years. that GES in CT- i know he came here and put some stuff up and thats cool... people paint the same name in different cities n i understand that. i never said u were jockin my crew... i was asking whats up with that due to seeing DAHMR and THUS put it up on trains n such.

i know THUS and the rest of BS are fairly new so i apologize for linkin u to new jax... rep yours dude

PTS = GES SPYE ARAB OSIRIS

as far as u not seeing it... u must be up in the county or sumthn....... ;)

not to burst bubbles...

GES is a common name..even before 3A GES...there was a GES from manhattan in the 80's...

SPYE is rather close to SPIE TDK FC..dood's been doin his thing strong since the late 80s...

and ARAB?...come on man...DOC TC5 does tons of ARAB pieces..and dood's been writing for 30+ years...and is still at it...

yiJWA_arab_1984.jpg

that wall was done in like 1985...

no disrespect intended..but..before you jump on dood for not knowing your shit, you should maybe realize that maybe you don't know your shit...PTS was also a pseudo-philly crew in the mid-90s, although they were mostly out of town raver kids that everyone hated...i forgot what they said it meant but most people just considered them Part Time Suckers...

fuck it....i love beer...bump for dahmr, whos back i got no matter what,,,dude is crew to me and i got you mang,,,,bump for DBK getting out there and doin their thing.,,,bump for the nigga ketch bringin the truth, without whom i probably wouldnt be where i am right now........bump for anyone in baltimore who is actually spending more time with a can of paint in their hand as opposed to a fucking keyboard.

the bs/orphans connect 2005....Sek The Drunk.

Every writer in NYC claims to be the first blah blah. Who gives a fuck, you know?

Baltimore is about handstyles plain and simple. Shit I would rather see wicked taggs then piece's any day. You got mad talented guys like Dave,Arek,Mask,Kaeos and a host of others bringin the handstlye flow into pieces and bombin which is incredible. Baltimore is where its at...

there is 3 members of BS that have been painting before spye, arab, and osiris.. and that dude ges i've never heard of.. so i dunno.. one since i can even remember graff, and 2 been gettin it since 98.. so it is what it is, those dudes in your crew def. are gettin up, but i would call them new jacks before anyone else.. since they bombed for about a year, crushed shit.. then one got popped.. and what happened the whole crew get shook or somethin?.. they just been comin out the woodwork recently which is tight.. and i give em creds for that, but what happens when another one gets popped, yall gonna go on vacation again?.. im just ranting.. ima post some good ol' flicks for yall soon..

Archived