Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
robJ

BALTIMORE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh shit....I love that....well at least theres some common ground with that beef...with everyone on here BS included....the enemy of my enemy is my friend...

that is fucking sick!!!

Oh yea thats some Roger Gastman thang....CLEAR right...ok hes a director and writer....CON deserves the recognition for real though.....http://www.maisto.com/enamelized_home.asp

i happen to see the set at areks house but i also happen to be wasted. before they were all finished i was told that the set will prob run like 40$. i dont know if that was when it was 4 or if thats for 8.

con arek cycle jase. there was 3 or 4 more and one of them i couldnt tell what it was.

and yes, Roger is responsible.

ANYONE CAN TELL ME OF A GOOD BENCHING SPOT IN BMORE WITH LOTS OF SHIT ROLLING THROUGH??

AND NO, I'M NOT ASKING FOR A SPOT TO PAINT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. JUST SOMEWHERE CHILL I CAN POST UP AND CATCH SOME LINES PASSING BY ON THE REGULAR.

YOU DON'T GOTTA POST ON HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. PM OR EMAIL WOULD BE FINE: INFO@NONECANTEST.COM