BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thus is insulting the Baltimore scene as a whole (that means you too) and you sit here and agree with it? I would love to see him say that to ZEEK or better KAR and see how quickly he gets dealt with. Half the people on here are not even from Bmore and they talk shit...If your sick of living here and the status of graff then fucking move, its as simple as that.

Damein Longpepper-oh bless us with your style.

Thus is insulting the Baltimore scene as a whole (that means you too) and you sit here and agree with it? I would love to see him say that to ZEEK or better KAR and see how quickly he gets dealt with. Half the people on here are not even from Bmore and they talk shit...If your sick of living here and the status of graff then fucking move, its as simple as that.

Damein Longpepper-oh bless us with your style.

To be honest, I thought it was an insult to Baltimore in general.

I dont understand why people hate on these kids... thier young, they paint clean, they get up, they go big, and i dont feel they are biting anyones style, and they dont claim themselves as the best...not to mention the fact no one posts new shit on here anymore......STOP THE HATE!

THEY GO OVER SHIT THEY HAVE NO REASON GOING OVER MOTHER FUCKER... YOU SUCK JUST AS BAD AS THEY DO... IM PRETTY SURE NOONE REALLY WANTS TO SEE THAT CRAP POSTED ON THE INTERNET (YOURS AND THEIRS) YOU KNOW THERE ARE TOY PAGES WHERE YOU CAN POST YOUR SHIT AND IT MIGHT ACTUALLY LOOK MEDIOCRE COMPARED TO THE OTHER CRAP ON THE PAGE... DON'T GET YOUR FACE PUNCHED BROTHER