Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea e-central... and what was gregger's site?

see back then baltimore graffiti was really ill..... i wish you kids would've come up then.. yall'd have better attitudes an shit

really ill like all the REVOLT and QUICK pieces that got gone over, being erased from downtown spots. not by the buff mind you. but were they the first ones to rock bmore? im not sure, anyone got the skinny?

really ill like all the REVOLT and QUICK pieces that got gone over, being erased from downtown spots. not by the buff mind you.

It was there for a while though. Thats why a certain spot in baltimore sucked until everything got dissed...there were walls from 1995 that no one wanted to go over, so people just kept going over new shit and when a wall was painted it would only last for a short time because people would go over it instead of going over the shit from the 90's.

Revolt painted with Daver back in 2000, had some stuff running new Mt. Royal. I'm pretty sure its gone now...don't know A lot of faded older stuff is around have to keep your eyes open.

O’Malley fucked Baltimore graffiti. He used the buff as his campaign to make Baltimore a cleaner and safer city, because we all know graffiti fuels the drug problem…lol

I was shocked to see the ghetto was buffed, PA had that shit on lock not to mention some dope burners from Con and Felon.