Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
robJ

BALTIMORE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

they say if you post something 3 times in 7 days the internet geni will appear and grant u a wish....

yeah who cares, I forgot Franky J already posted those, big whoop, get over it, someone post something else...

true, but its been there for too long, and he aint from bmore...boooo

you have no say in anything.. stop acting like you got clout!

If they paint it in baltimore...I don't post my shit in the san francisco thread just because I have friends there.

ok....and is GBA not a BALTIMORE crew??? the whole point of me postin' my shit was for GBA, as it was requested.... GBA is a BALTIMORE crew therefore, i'm postin' it in the BALTIMORE thread, how's that for some out of state damage for you...:spin:

-kweenONE-

TK.

GBA.

KVS.

you have no say in anything.. stop acting like you got clout!

i agree. raise your hand when you speak. WHO TANG. big up flyos, welcome back.

ok....and is GBA not a BALTIMORE crew??? the whole point of me postin' my shit was for GBA, as it was requested.... GBA is a BALTIMORE crew therefore, i'm postin' it in the BALTIMORE thread, how's that for some out of state damage for you...:spin:

-kweenONE-

TK.

GBA.

KVS.

SO POST THAT SHIT IN SOME OUT OF STATE THREADS. I never said GBA wasn't a Baltimore crew. I said if it wasn't painted in Baltimore, then don't post it here. It would be different if those guys were from Baltimore but painted that out of state. But they aren't.

:shakehead:

SO POST THAT SHIT IN SOME OUT OF STATE THREADS. I never said GBA wasn't a Baltimore crew. I said if it wasn't painted in Baltimore, then don't post it here. It would be different if those guys were from Baltimore but painted that out of state. But they aren't.

:shakehead:

and like i said. since it was requested, i posted the GBA things in here for them. just showin some respect, no disrespect intended.:scrambled:

Who gives a s**t if someone actually lives in Balt.

Most people who paint Balt. dont live there but your not hatin on them are you.

KWEEN is in a Balt. based crew and has been here so give some credit where its due insted of hatin on others.

Peace.