BALTIMORE

robJ

i happen to see the set at areks house but i also happen to be wasted. before they were all finished i was told that the set will prob run like 40$. i dont know if that was when it was 4 or if thats for 8.

con arek cycle jase. there was 3 or 4 more and one of them i couldnt tell what it was.

and yes, Roger is responsible.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its cool... i understand no one paints (especially u far south side folks) and when someone does paint everyone wants to hate on him... i see the pattern

brown nosing = dick riding, or u got your nose up someone's ass. u dont know me, OR the atb folks so why comment on who u think would come out on top.... basically all i see u (buck russel) post is nut riding comments and no pics. u obviously arent contributing to progression so why halt progression?

its cool... i understand no one paints (especially u far south side folks) and when someone does paint everyone wants to hate on him... i see the pattern

brown nosing = dick riding, or u got your nose up someone's ass. u dont know me, OR the atb folks so why comment on who u think would come out on top.... basically all i see u (buck russel) post is nut riding comments and no pics. u obviously arent contributing to progression so why halt progression?

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT GOING OUT AND TAKING PICTURES AND THEN POSTING THEM ON THE INTERNET IS CONTRIBUTING TO THE PROGRESSION? ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOUR GRAFFITI CERTAINLY ISNT GOING TO INFLUENCE ANYONE ON THE COMEUP...OH AND BY THE WAY, I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHERE THE BROWN NOSING COMMENT FITS IN TO PLAY BITCH

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

buck homo... so coming on the net to shit talk is cool? especially when u havent shown your work.. thats kinda faggot dont u think? kinda cowardly huh?

i dont assume people are checking my shit to "come up" but i know i have influenced heads cuz i GET UP and people see MY shit. i dont know who u are.. but u know what i do so

and no i dont care to hang out with u, u know i got more important things to do in life than worry why some lame on the internet doesnt like me.

Archived