BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM ASHAMED TO SEE BALTIMORE LOOK LIKE IT DOSE IN ITS PRESENT STATE....INSTEAD OF YOU ALL JACKIN YOUR JAWS ABOUT POSTING SOME OLD HOT SHIT SINCE YOU ARE ALL THE FUTURE GET OUT THERE AND CREATE IT ....IM SO GLAD I CAME UP WHEN I DID AND GOT TO LIVE THE EXPERIENCE OF WHAT BALTIMORE TRULY WAS....FROM KSW TO DST TO BA 86-06 THE BMORE HYPE WAS BUILT OFF OF OUR GENERATION WE BUILT THE CITY AND GAVE YALL SOMETHIN TO RUN WITH AND YA STILL FUMBLIN THE BALL ....FUCK YOU TOYS IM A hall of famer yall still waterboys and cheerleaders................

im not going to sit here and say Baltimores improving because it most certainly isn't but noone can sit here and say the past couple of years have beeen a complete disgrace to baltimore graffiti.. c'mon now 04' 05' 06', productions left and right [aest, nise, con, arek, ciser, enue, etc.] such as the car wash wall, the motorsport shop wall, ciser did the No limit Inc wall [fucking sick], sin city, even the heaven and hell wall had baltimore writters, not to mention all the bridge productions &peices... our freight scene was fucking smashin until 06, BS and the Orphans were killin shit, no dought... as far as street bombing only a hand full or 2 of writters were keeping the street shit alive apes[dudes fucking everwhere], eli, krisp, mear, capsa, syck, SHY, spye, arab, PA, etc... like I said baltimore defonitly needs some improvement, but im not one to say its been a complete embarrisment.. mad respect the crews keepin shit alive BS, PA, KOS, KSW, NSF, KB, IME, SHY, WHO, DBK, AOC, ORPHANS, 1978...

some people just need to keep there mouths shut and pencil on the paper for a bit longer befor they come on here talking shit... yaadig??

i look at graffiti as a whole, you got freights, streets, productions etc... now im not namin names or talkin shit but i look at it this way. you got your street bombers who rep everywhere in the city, who ocassionally will hit up some pieces or even freights.then you have your production writers that go all out but only on certain walls that they know are worth paintin.then you got your freight bombers who rep the city all nation. its retarded to have beef with other writers were all on the same team. if every one just dropped beef and teamed up this city would be slaughtered. i mean just imagine if all rthe crews got together one night and flooded the streets

just everyone lookin out for eachother then and only then will this city have a graff explosion.and i know ths seems retarded to some but im stoned as shit right now and this is what ive been thinking of. and i know stupid toys are always gonna butt heads and cause some stupid drama. so simply what im saying is crush the beef and destroy the city.oh and turn off your computers.

You can't bomb with a gang of motherfuckas, that shit is a one man job or, at the most, 3 man. It aint all the same, production writers place it all on spots where you can spend 3-5 hours with a team of heads not worrying about nothing, the same can almost be said about the freight writers. Out in the streets, there is no equal to that, the amount of danger, rush and sense of accomplishment there is unmatched by any other writing. So what if you do bridges that only writers and bums go to, so what if you saw your shit in Kansas or Arizona, where is your shit on the streets, you live here and have to spread your voice across your city, so paint the streets, the origin of grafitti!! Everybody do you thing and hate on others cause all in all it is all bullshit unless there is a message.

im not sayin nothin negative about the streets. the streets started it all. all im sayin is that every writer is a writer and does what they want. i grew up in nyc and was all about the street scene. til i got clipped and locked up. thats why i started ridin freights and thats what drew me towards freights. for all the times i was stuck in bumble fuck nowhere completetly alone along comes a train and id watch all the bombs, hollows pieces wholecars and it gave me hope that the "ny subway" scene was still alive but not in one city but all across the us canada and mexico. the streets are definately lackin in bmore. but i look around at all the people on the streets like all the yuppies and hipsters and prettymuch all the shit. and i dont want them to even look at my shit cause they dont matter. fuck them.plus im not from bmore so im not trying to claim shit ill leave that up to the natives to bomb their own city.i mean dont get me wrong i still go bombn just not as heavy as i used to. all my true friends and family are out there riding trains and thats who i want to see my shit. so that when they are in the middle of nowhere they see my shit and know im still with em. up the hobos and r.i.p. lil jay

You can't bomb with a gang of motherfuckas, that shit is a one man job or, at the most, 3 man. It aint all the same, production writers place it all on spots where you can spend 3-5 hours with a team of heads not worrying about nothing, the same can almost be said about the freight writers. Out in the streets, there is no equal to that, the amount of danger, rush and sense of accomplishment there is unmatched by any other writing. So what if you do bridges that only writers and bums go to, so what if you saw your shit in Kansas or Arizona, where is your shit on the streets, you live here and have to spread your voice across your city, so paint the streets, the origin of grafitti!! Everybody do you thing and hate on others cause all in all it is all bullshit unless there is a message.

i agree with this

i like trains but ,,,,dont ever see them in my hood,,, the city,,,never really see them on the ride by either...and when i say "see" i mean read.

it started in the streets and it'll end in the streets,,

actually you fucking idiot...it started on the trains of new york. it started on trains, then it moved to the streets. know your history. pieces were painted on trains...shit got hot moved to walls...came back to trains..now it's just all a fucking mess.

YOU GUYS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT IT WAS LIKE IN THE EARLY DAYS SEE THE SCENE NOW IS SO DETATCHED FROM EVERYBODY THERE IS JUST THAT NO SCENE...WHEN I WAS COMIN UP IT WAS SPOTS YOU COULD GO AND JUST CHILL AND BUMP INTO ANY WRITER AND JUST BUILD THE CLUB SCENE WAS INTERTWINED INTO IT ALONG WITH A WHOLE SUBCULTURE THAT WE ALL WERE APART OF IN SOME FACET OR ANOTHER....THE HARBORPLACE WAS A HAVEN FOR WRITERS IN THE EARLY YEARS AS WELL AS THE LOFT AND OTHER SPOTS IT WAS JUST A GOOD TIME TO BE ALIVE AND THE QUALITY OF WRITERS THAT WERE AROUND WERE JUST CRAZY NO INTERNET NO MAGAZINES NO PIECIN CAPS JUST BALLS AND KNUCKLES FROM THE PHUN HOUSE PARTYS TO THE SHAKEN PARTYS SIGNALS ODELLS NYBORGS MAN THE FTL KSW WARS MAN IT Was just a great time skippen school to go ride the subway just to see who got there shit off that weekend ill real life hip hop shit........again the quality of writers was just hunormous ....

shaken jazi imaz monster vespa quasar ashar meek kuzen asis aztek semi rez rebel fase desk sake jak spyder web same sanka jbrock nezar crave rek arek justone seek mask naze zek mode soda dopen voke revove sez foose aron ander ever ser charlieone more sok mear i mean i could go on and on its not so much that im tryin to diss anybody indavidualy but as a collective i see no legacy from the shit im seein as of late i mean i can post an onslout from the early 90's that will shit on anything goin on right now walls or frieghts.....that is my main point....and i have seen most of these productions and so on yeah your backrounds and can control are tight but style wise the art of the letter yall pieces are just wack to me all this wishywashy artfag euro garbage i just aint fealin that shit ...baltimore was always known for style now i cant say that prove me wrong there is a few of you out there who i see that are atleast trying and in time will evolve but there are just some of you who are just stagnate as hell and been doin the same tired ass shit for like 4-5 years now and just gettin over kuz its fashionable now...i will never let that shit slide for the love of my history and what those before me gave and what my generation exposed the world to baltimore you think im gonna let you toys just ride the wave and act like yall really doin some shit........fuck no never will i stop dick slappen you toys...............