BALTIMORE

robJ

Tracing KEAR's tag...:shakehead: That goes to show the ignorance towards Baltimore graff. ARAB's hand is based around the "Baltimore Hand" as is KEAR but with his own personal twist. Anyone can piece, but hands are harder. You even said it yourself -NISE, "Dudes got mad style with guns, face, bullets, I can't do hands..." VIVA HATE

Who gives a shit about NAMES...Damn! DIRTY ARAB...haha I like that:p

ARABBER ONER TC-5 NOPE, BALTIMORE!

Albert: Those names you mentioned made BALTIMORE.

ZEEK is a fucking mad man! - THE PIONEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MASK has more styles then OLD NAVY...haha

DAVE one word KING.

EVER super talented and early innovator!

DILLA never met the dude but was blown away by this stuff with REVOLT.

SHAKEN the BMORE bomb king! ALL CITY MSKTDC

MONSTUH killed it then is killing it now!

ANDE wicked tags and all around style master!

TUFFY early killer with ZEEK, the name says it all...

MTC-DST-KSW-WSK-CMP-

AND a host of others... I could go on for hours:) Back then there was respect between writers, true there was a lot less people painting but no internet...

My final thoughts...

KAOS is mad talented as is DBK, THUS burns walls and fr8's, BS is doing their thing, ARAB is killing. BALTIMORE BURNS

-GHETTO SAMURAIS INC.-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont claim to be a king at all..style or otherwise. it has been said tho that im up way more than ya whole crew.. whichs means i have speaking rites

im amazed that your satisfied painting trains and chill bridge spots that no one will ever see on a daily basis.

yo.. ya all wasting your breath on me

thats all i really gotta say

im not hating or anything but seriously bro you aint that up...i mean really.. dont get all gassed on yourself. just ignorew everyone do you and if you gonan talk big willy bomber then go be it, cause streets is watching and they aint really seeing to much of anyone. point blank.

very well broken dowen i dont think you could have made it any easier for the mentally challenged people on this site..myself being one of them,althoguh im suprised you took the time to read this shit and post somthing like that..since this is nothing but bullshit everyday.(QUOTE .... a host of others... I could go on for hours Back then there was respect between writers, true there was a lot less people painting but NO INTERNET)...

again nice history lesson and agree to everyone

A+++ professor

You gots to throw a 2 up in that joint to write a taken name....thats how the knowledgable pioneers did it and it specifically states in the secrets to graffiti success hand book that this is how its done....now with that being said there should be a list of all names that are restricted from being duplicated in anyway...refer to appendix for this list....Some names are used so much that you must add more numbers....And in the likely hood that you are in a crew with two writers with the same name ie. KEM ID crew you have to use the number 5 to distinguish the two...Refer to Graffiti union handbook p. 25....So for ARAB PTS you must add at least the number 2 after the tag or I prefer writing DIRTY ARAB to distinguish your tag...I used this term on a DIRKA DIRKA GIHAD 7 11 dude the other day...believe me it grabs peoples attention....Now lets discuss the PTS issue....It looks like PTS west coast has seetled this in a way by writing PTBS or PTSK and the like....nice approach...BUT using the letter P is frowned upon in the Graffiti Bible so I think that both "crews" should drop the P and use a different letter all together....Definitly not LTS cause thats taken....ZTS is original or maybe WTS or XTS....I guess you get the idea.....Maybe we can all discuss this at the Graffiti convention being planned by the people...

YO YOU IS SILLY AS SHIT...........LOL

CHECK IT THOUGH FOR THE RECORD BASICLY WRITE WHAT YOU WANA WRITE IF THEY AINT FROM YOUR CITY WHATEVER THERES CAR IN PHILLY THERES AREKS OUT THERE MASKS ETC...WHAT EVER ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS AND AS FOR BOMBING THE STREETS I REALLY DOUGHT THERE WILL BE A DAY THE CITY GETS CRUSHED LIKE KSW IN THE 80'S SHAKEN ASHAR REK MEEK MAN THEM DUDES USED TO WRECK SHOP ALL OVER I MEAN ALL OVER....AND IF ANY BODY NEEDS A COPY OF THAT HANDBOOK I HAVE THE UPDATED VERSION COPYS ARE AVAILABLE...WHEN I TALK HISTORY EVERYBODY GETS MAD NOW ITS COOL I BEEN SAYIN THIS SHIT FOR LIKE 4 YEARS NOW DAM..................

This was almost a waste of some fucking time... and thorn bushes

DSCN3869.jpg

DSCN3871_1.jpg

bump the hate, the fakes, KSW, WHO, DEADFINGERS and ROBOT related DEATHS

one

deadfingers is whats up...

rowbot is visiting.

billboardfullview.jpg

bridgesignfull.jpg

deadfinger.jpg

sorry its not baltimore, but its a baltimore cat.. so yeah.