BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To blunts and KUNTS.....

does anyone got a better piture of the last one.and anything else from him..

Thats PAST. From NY. He runs with GOAL and those RTH boys and used to hang with us KOS kids. I have a bunch of his stuff but i dont really feel like scanning all that in.

Re: Wash DC - Yesterday, 07:48 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by SOAKER

oh yeah the flash back...oh yeahhhh....LOL...your a dork!

\

Oh eat a dick...Oh yeah you was running around dissing back then too....You really did the hall of fame good too not stating your name.You better thank god for the internet,or you would probally still be in St Elizabeth's Mental Hospital ....Look I know this shit is your life(12oz) but if you really got some shit to get off your chest call me homie,or better yet stop buy......

Dont be soo mad because nobody know's who the fuck you are???And the only Baltimore or dc king your are is the 12 oz pages.....Just do your thing...leave mutherfuckas names out ya big ass mouth....

:p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

\

Oh eat a dick...Oh yeah you was running around dissing back then too....You really did the hall of fame good too not stating your name.You better thank god for the internet,or you would probally still be in St Elizabeth's Mental Hospital ....Look I know this shit is your life(12oz) but if you really got some shit to get off your chest call me homie,or better yet stop buy......

Dont be soo mad because nobody know's who the fuck you are???And the only Baltimore or dc king your are is the 12 oz pages.....Just do your thing...leave mutherfuckas names out ya big ass mouth....

:) Re: Wash DC - Yesterday, 07:48 PM

Quote:

\

:p Re: Wash DC - Yesterday, 07:48 PM

Quote:

\

Quote:

\

CASPA BS 1978...way to go talking shit on your crew DYST...Hey maybe you'll cap his shit too like you did on Rt. 1...way to go guys you are #1....hmmm keep wondering why your "the most hated on crew"....

u know u liked the Black Schlong... i hope we are the most hated on.. my jobs finished here.. go take your medicine.... fuck bs....

Archived