BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scuse me guys, been at the beach for a week, just ketchin up with the thread.

albert- just like checkmate said, you can do more with the name than the previous dude, which you will never do.

the balance- try "right click' save as a jpeg and host with an internet site. if that doesnt make sence, let me know.

con- I'll toy shit up as much as I want!!

p.s. the HNIC is in town, where you at?

also, that southern is a crazy combo, when did that happen?

I love how this is like a daytime tv show, DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. Fuck all the drama and paint, you got beef take it to a wall. You got filcks post them, you want to comment post a comment to a flick, you want to hate keep it to yourself. If I want to see all this drama ill turn on the daytime tv. :rolleyes:

" When it comes to beef ya dont want to do nothin but cook"

Originally posted by Tko Kid@Sep 10 2005, 02:24 PM

I love how this is like a daytime tv show, DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. Fuck all the drama and paint, you got beef take it to a wall., you want to comment post a comment to a flick,

now counting 4,675,782 time someone has said that exactly

,,,,,and not posted a pic ,its all fun and games, u cut your

friends down all the time

,,,shit talkin usually makes me laugh :haha:

oh yeah, and i didn't get laurel bridge shut down

its either irs hittin the pizza hut or heads hittin the

between freeway wall

haha.. a skwirt gun battle... i got winner.. clocktower at noon.. see you there...

storm, i spent a 2 night bender around that way... be coming back soon... to terrorize those fuckin frat fags wit the grown' up gotti hair cuts...

the balance, that wall has been known about by the man for at least 8 years... nobody should blame you, or irs.. i guess they just figured they should waste a bunch of tax money to roll it...

scrapple, pm me im tryin to get flix from you... got them tiffany's yet??

I agree with Con. I will put it out there... The WOF is a WOF. Some of you should be ashamed of your pieces you do up there. Do yourself a favor, take a fresh sketch, spend extra time on your piece. That spot is not some toy zone where you can say "hey I've got a piece up there too." Fuck that, you should be saying my best work can be found at the WOF. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy every visit to that spot...but don't waste my time.

If I was to paint, I'd be intimidated by that spot. I would put it all on the line, and probably go over myself because my piece isn't worthy of the spot...keep that in mind.

Not everyone falls into this label...but those that do know who they are. WOF = Burners only...here's one you should benchmark from

jase-fameba.JPG

Originally posted by DarkoBunny@Dec 23 2004, 07:55 PM

Ok.. I am just here to say to everyone.. that the skins suck. They are just horrible. I dont know what i was thinking.

The ravens are where its at. I have my new ed reed freshy, ready to go... Lets Beat those stillers..

The skins are just doozies.

i was showing my roomate some baltimore graffiti and ran across this...so i thought i'd bump it.

Archived