Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
robJ

BALTIMORE

i dont get any love with the flicks herm???? just playin, thanks for not posting the 2 i had at that spot...yuck.

yo someone hit me off with flicks from the weekend at my email...

and Con, you are the man for that animation i just saw.

hahahahhaah,,,,river rat ketch

Only one of yours was there....and the shadows f'd up the shot if you can't tell...no diss brotha

PS...someone needs to powerwash The Ring walls....2 inches of mud on every wall is unflickable

AHHH...same old same old....ISTO is the HEAT....man is that the secret spot that everyone knows about but few dare paint......whatever....shit is played out....

Originally posted by Dr. Jekyl+Jul 21 2005, 09:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Jekyl - Jul 21 2005, 09:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>ISTO is on fire....

[/b]

yes.

<!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Jekyl@Jul 21 2005, 09:04 PM

is that shit locally done....????

no.

word....yeah i seen the stamp after the second look so i edited that shit....ISTOs heat pieces are off the charts....a natural....I peeped this SEK burner on a freight layed up patapsco....next to an UGLY car...looked nice....

Originally posted by Dr. Jekyl@Jul 21 2005, 09:04 PM

....man is that the secret spot that everyone knows about but few dare paint......whatever....shit is played out....

Enough about spots!!

Besides this spot sucks..the cars rotate once a month, they usually only head to VA.. middle of no where.. you're better off hitting some walls.

If I was to paint I'd head to spots that get more traffic

Originally posted by SHUTMDOWN@Jul 22 2005, 01:30 AM

uggggh drunk...

that basically sums up this week for me,,,,yo ill be back tomorrow, lets get drunk and find someone to punch in the face...(not me this time asshole).

if FRANKY JONES is going to be getting drunk and hitting someone in the face it is probably going to be me again, asshole

Originally posted by Hermdog+Jul 22 2005, 01:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hermdog - Jul 22 2005, 01:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Jekyl@Jul 21 2005, 09:04 PM

....man is that the secret spot that everyone knows about but few dare paint......whatever....shit is played out....

Enough about spots!!

Besides this spot sucks..the cars rotate once a month, they usually only head to VA.. middle of no where.. you're better off hitting some walls.

If I was to paint I'd head to spots that get more traffic

[/b]

well I think the rotation of the cars you mention might explain the rzst piece that some have questioned. and i know where the fuck it is...thanks for the info though...hahaha....anyone in this lame ass city would be better off hitting something besides the same old ass freights....I get areound this city all day and there aint shit for graf on the streets....

And quit fucking quoting me...Like I need advice from your camera snapping happy ass.....

ouch....is it just me or does everyone seem cranky these past few days...do what i do...drink more alcohol,,,itll put a big smile on your face followed by a wonderful hangover the next morning....cheers!

Originally posted by AlbertVonBuck+Jul 23 2005, 12:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AlbertVonBuck - Jul 23 2005, 12:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Scrapple@Jul 22 2005, 10:06 PM

Some people think their weekend Baltimore pass is a full passport?

haha thats funny :haha: :nope:

[/b]

What's funny is I've got more rep than you in your city. :king: