BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

articles like this just show how fucking corrupt polotics and the "news" both are...

-"Farrow System," a $45,000 machine designed to completely wash away graffiti in one fourth the time without caustic chemicals.

45,000$ pressure washer... hahaha money well spent...

-Instead of the chemicals, water pressure and volcanic ash are used."

VOLCANIC ASH!!! BAHAhahahaha...

i bet that shit is cheap... but i bet it washes paint off better than any substitute....

i love how they cleverly added this shit in too...

-County Executive Jim Smith, who is running for re-election, claims "this is the first "Farrow System" used in the state of Maryland."

oh yeah by the way... they sell CEMENT ETCH at home depot... maybe they can remove scum and other things from cement tags with there volcanic ash shooting machine...

like seriously what are they gonna fucking think of next..come on now a fucking power washer to remove graffiti instead of paying to get fucking scum bag dope heads of the street how rediculous is this ....

articles like this just show how fucking corrupt polotics and the "news" both are...

-"Farrow System," a $45,000 machine designed to completely wash away graffiti in one fourth the time without caustic chemicals.

45,000$ pressure washer... hahaha money well spent...

-Instead of the chemicals, water pressure and volcanic ash are used."

VOLCANIC ASH!!! BAHAhahahaha...

i bet that shit is cheap... but i bet it washes paint off better than any substitute....

i love how they cleverly added this shit in too...

-County Executive Jim Smith, who is running for re-election, claims "this is the first "Farrow System" used in the state of Maryland."

oh yeah by the way... they sell CEMENT ETCH at home depot... maybe they can remove scum and other things from cement tags with there volcanic ash shooting machine...

YO! bump this nigga got mad sticker styles!!!