BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scan0039.jpg

It's funny how a photo brings back memories...I have only been to this spot once and I don't remember the way because I followed someone..

I remember leaving the spot and some black dudes were headed our direction with pitbulls dragging tires from their leashes...crazy shit

Originally posted by Dr. Jekyl@Mar 16 2005, 09:03 PM

PHUND...a Cali head....97/98...Did a grip of stuff with PA.

WTF? 8 years ago! HAHA...

Yeah SH is a local San Fran crew. Phund, Topa, Igni, some others. Topa just told me on Sunday that crew is now defunct??

Originally posted by robJ+Mar 17 2005, 06:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (robJ - Mar 17 2005, 06:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-b-mo burna@Mar 17 2005, 04:23 AM

The guy thats throwing the punches hits like a pussy.  You shouldnt be able to hit someone that many times and have him still stand up

havn't you ever seen a UFC match?

[/b]

Yeah but in the UFC they dont let you get drunk and take all kinds of pills first?

Originally posted by Rolln+Mar 17 2005, 10:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rolln - Mar 17 2005, 10:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by robJ@Mar 17 2005, 06:48 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-b-mo burna@Mar 17 2005, 04:23 AM

The guy thats throwing the punches hits like a pussy.  You shouldnt be able to hit someone that many times and have him still stand up

havn't you ever seen a UFC match?

Yeah but in the UFC they dont let you get drunk and take all kinds of pills first?

[/b]

thatd be tight if they did

Originally posted by DarkoBunny@Mar 19 2005, 07:08 PM

does anyone have the "AREK" from the skatepark jam??? ive still yet to see it ... and if someone could post up that soviet??

his piece was in a bad spot and i didn't get great flicks of it..but...you get the idea

oiBMH_arek_skatepark.jpg

the boy sovie rocked it

b5soviet1.JPG