Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
santa_claws

an idea for freight lovers

i don't know about anybody else but i sure am tired of people starting a new thread just to post a few flicks of some freights.

why not just start a thread for each region/type of freight or whatever thereby saving the bandwidth the managment are always moaning about and causing a lot less confusion and annoyance.......

just a thought.

peace

I think it is a very organzied way to post flicks, i happen to like the metal heads format, and i dont think anyone cares what any of you say anyway.

i prefer the way threads are here on 12oz, unlike some of the other picture boards online...and you don't have to be some ace detective know the region a lot of these threads were benched ::my 2¢::

fuck the puregraff way, this way is much better i always know when more fr8s are posted when there is a new thread name.....but then again i came here to this one and saw nothing, thanks for wasting my time jackass.

The Bench is for IMAGES, not talkin... Things have been this way for ever so theres really no need to change things...

this guy is gonna start a thread complaining about how people only post a few pics at a time and he doesnt post any. jeez man, i give you an honorary whiney jew award.

freshfish.jpg

This post stinks...

If it ain't broke than don't fix it....the format you mention doesn't work...

Look at a popular post in any other bench/photo format you will notice there are photos at the beginning and the rest of the pages are replies and shouts....even pages dedicated to more photos begin to have beefing battles and less photos...so if you don't like it go elsewhere.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this