Left or Right?

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im a righty, but Im really ambidextrous. I do everyhting but writing with my left hand; smoke cigs, eat, punch, throw, catch, etc. I was trying to practice writing with my left for shits and giggles but I still dont have enough control over it to write properly. Oh well.

Originally posted by sarahyoulose@Oct 29 2004, 11:05 PM

^^ then how the heck is that eating with your left hand?

hmmm?

Well, most right handed people eat with the fork in the left hand, and the knife in the right hand. I eat the opposite way, despite being right handed, so I suppose I should have said I eat the left handed WAY.....

Of course throwing a spoon in to the mix just turns everything on it's head....

Originally posted by sarahyoulose@Oct 29 2004, 11:20 PM

do right handed people generally eat with the fork in the left hand?

amongst my aquaintances, this is not true...

poll?

Well, my dad's a leftie and I eat the same way as him, but my mum and brother are bothe right handed and eat the other way....

Maybe I'm way off?

Originally posted by High Priest@Oct 29 2004, 01:25 PM

Curious who writes with which / Average on 12oz.

High Priest - Lefty

*Im sure there was at some point a thread on this but i couldnt find it using the search function so..

I'm left handed.... and left handed people are weird.... and we can't be figured out, so right handed people.... don't try.

Originally posted by Mr. Peanut@Oct 30 2004, 12:47 AM

I hate it when righties ask me which hand i write with. when I tell them I'm lefty they always have to say something stupid, like "wow how do you write with your left hand?" I don't know...I just fucking do.

My favorite one is, "Oh cool, you're left handed?" as if they don't believe their eyes. I always tell someone, "Oh... oh, no, I'm just trying it out to see how I like it today." in the most serious tone. My sense of humor is mainly consistent of super dry sarcasm most of the time, light years beyond most people's comprehension.... but that could be because I'm left handed too, I dunno.

Originally posted by sarahyoulose@Oct 30 2004, 06:43 AM

^^^ tres strange

but. its the "proper" way to eat with fork in left hand regardless of hand orientation...

and switching hands for the knife usage is a no no.. and i'm am usually quite guilty of this offence

who realy gives a fuck what hand anyone uses to eat or how they eat... eat with your hands for all i care