David Choe Paints Whales.

High Priest

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

mmomill for C9

For soldiers in 3 professional opinionsSoldier: I think the gold PVP level 20-22 level is not met full-time professional basic can also take a 20-22 equipped with a set of attributes can be somewhat better in this level I can easily score 2100 + PVP brush C9 goldEven win a behind only 1 ~ 4 points, but it is not the basic of other professional imbalance of coke or pretty expensive basic sell 3 ~ 50 one if you are willing to sell 2000 a word does not exist of unsold tickets selling shops and is 500 + any use? I don't know if my daily brush 200 coke definitely not a problem because warriors 5 is a very cow LianZhao even warrior himself against the two other profession not? No big recruit LianZhao will LianZhanShi 3 ~ 4 sets of the level of play will encounter warrior without a basic warrior is often met my opening game played the opponent is not directly N is directly exit. 13192L963-0.jpgDiving 40 + warrior is round me in 40 + PVP only to grasp the basic warrior some other professional basic is less than lose won almost couldn't win a warrior depend too much on melee warriors were late but a set of basic career didn't get much like many people say han2 fu2 PVP first is a soldier I don't know if I feel is also is not only the professional soldiers fighting melee bow and rely heavily on mage spell words a bow or dare charge skill and even past and even if is jilt shield technology you can attack a even have the final round super recruit soldiers had charge ability is very niubable learned later can + once per level changed charge points behind only 3 ~ 4 + point to 43 level and not far C9 powerlevelingMaybe I could be equipped soldiers can top gear cow b. two sets of even the skill also die but I loved a set of complete and disability undead except 41 + 6 green weapon + 33 force other is + 0 force body equipment for strengthening weapons can only buy aggrandizement equipment bought himself a grudge tens of thousands practice life I have tried the material you will not buy up over people suffer auction of infinite Korean directly over more convenient than we receive me to play a game 7-8 years to be lovely half bonzi this game is all but a garbled characters are not Korean see somebody else sells to deal with people of all people even closeWar is about brush figure shield against the big teams brush diagram is indifferent to high low key raised money I protect good day brushing fatigue at least five raised money still blame on round brush on three beheaded by using after also is the basic won't be surrounded by charging you can attack a basic each brush 4 difficulty h. see boss is full map blue blood into the dead empty ordinary even to recruit the boss saw boss with a magic stone to the combo 2 seconds after recruit invincible time can avoid big recruit teammates because that you are not to attack the low group is mainly to the boss, you play against any fadeaway effect strongly suggest novice turned guardingCrazy battle because the most challenging brush graph regularly use brush HP is 2 ~ 3 months raised money depend mainly on hand gesture interrupt normal attack against and professional skills for dab at some behind have a special % that should call interrupt or any fadeaway degree, I don't know anyway is may terminate the monsters like crazy battle spells or abilities after playing 40% of sprint on circular 100% need a magic sword is 100% of the stone used to block back more than a crazy battle treat boss top 2 vocational output and block counter can avoid many big recruit suggest crazy battle brush graph don't look conspicuous for a single's teammates far less into strange pile with full stay together and boss HP is the most saving MP career I 44 crazy battle often 10 raised money to brush finish seven times difficult to figure 4 brush 35 ShuaQian figure 4 difficulty IF you want to know more info,plz log www.mmomill.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...