Secrets Don't Make Friends

At_the_Boyles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is very entertaining.....

first off, some of the flicks are good, but i dont know about all the local lines that this toy posted..... coal cars, gondolas and hoppers that havent left this city in years..... i dont know what this toy is thinking...

and whoever said that lepo from canada is better than lepo sfr...... are you kidding? those pics that were posted, were done on the local line, its kind of a joke around here to get up on the coal lines.... i hope you werent judging your opinion by these 3 or 4 coal cars that are in this thread...

what a wack post.....

Originally posted by southrngent@Oct 29 2004, 05:45 PM

yo turbo dog needs to chill out. you are not an og in any way :huh2: . first you write my homie's name that he had for about 14 years. so you are not even the og on that name :haha: . slow down and think before you bark tuff guy. (N)o love for youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!! :king:

I will bet that Turbo dog has hit more trains than your boy, and is way more dope. :burn:

Originally posted by Ruben205+Oct 29 2004, 07:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ruben205 - Oct 29 2004, 07:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-southrngent@Oct 29 2004, 05:45 PM

yo turbo dog needs to chill out. you are not an og in any way :huh2: . first you write my homie's name that he had for about 14 years. so you are not even the og on that name :haha: . slow down and think before you bark tuff guy. (N)o love for youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!  :king:

I will bet that Turbo dog has hit more trains than your boy, and is way more dope. :burn:

[/b]

Thats not the point.......toy

Originally posted by STD Spreader+Oct 30 2004, 02:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (STD Spreader - Oct 30 2004, 02:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Ruben205@Oct 29 2004, 07:55 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-southrngent@Oct 29 2004, 05:45 PM

yo turbo dog needs to chill out. you are not an og in any way :huh2: . first you write my homie's name that he had for about 14 years. so you are not even the og on that name :haha: . slow down and think before you bark tuff guy. (N)o love for youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!  :king:

[/b]

Toy? haha alright internet jacker. Get off your ass and go put in some real work, then start calling people toy.

yo southern, i am aware that your homeboy wrote that name for years before me, i have already talked to people in that crew about it, i write a totally different name now, and have been writing it for the past 2 years.but as for writing that other name,i still do that name now just for fun, and i could care fucking less what you or your boy thinks, i painted that name waaaaaaaaaaaay more on trains than he ever did, and thats a fact. but i aint even trying to beef over that, cause i have the utmost respect for his crew, i grew up seeing that crew on trains, and didnt even know about him until like 1998 or someshit, i had already been writing that name for 5years... i dont owe anyone a response, or any kind of explanation, but again i do respect that crew and everyone in it.so i do not want any beef or have any sort of plex. anyhow this is getting old but again fuck anyone on here hating on SFR....this is a computer not real life.. so lighten up you fucking cyber highway fags!!

Originally posted by Ruben205+Oct 30 2004, 11:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ruben205 - Oct 30 2004, 11:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by STD Spreader@Oct 30 2004, 02:44 AM

Originally posted by Ruben205@Oct 29 2004, 07:55 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-southrngent@Oct 29 2004, 05:45 PM

Toy? haha alright internet jacker. Get off your ass and go put in some real work, then start calling people toy.

[/b]

Oh I'm sorry, did not relize you were SFR, my bad, please accept my deepest apologizes......sucka

the funny thing is that you guys just think that we are only about freights. hahahahahahahhaaa most of my crew dont give toooo shits about steel. we are a street bombing crew that hits freightsss. i can say this that no one with that name R has hit it up in this country more than himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!! :innocent:

southern, dude are you fucking kidding me??? does he paint freights anymore at all?? when i was living in florida i saw some "LEGAL" wall he did and one tiny fill in on 95. i am not dissing that guy at all, but i can tell you for a fact, that he has not painted as many trains as me. i never thought wh fs (N) was only a freight crew, i am well aware you guys get down for real, and i respect that, so quit trying to make some sort of fucking war outta this stupid shit. there are others from the deep south that have been slamming out trains for just as long as you guys, and been painting just as long as any of you, just cause we dont make it all the way down to the tip of the country(almost to cuba) doesnt mean we dont exist. so quit hating dude, nobody here has any kind of ill feeling except you. he can have the name, but if i ever feel like it i will paint a piece with that name. i love that name, so whatever, just lets stop with the drama cause down here we all respect (N) and any affiliations with you guys!

ok?????

dam homie seems to be getting hot over this issue. chill out man, its ok no hard feelingssssssss!!! a war with who? us??? you must be kidding!!! like a said before most of the boys dont give a shit about the steel. so maybe you have more fr8s than him. i was talking about everything including tags, throws, fills, pieces and steel. actually there are some new ones on the lines so bench away. to tell the truth if it wasnt for the internet and your hellbent stuff I WOULD NOT OF EVER HEARD OF YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! :huh2: lets just end it like this, there is no reason to airing this stuff on the net. :love2:

hellbent people, and me have been painting for years, i am sure you woulda seen soething eventually. but whatever i am aware that dude still does shit here and there, but yeah lets just drop it man. i was never mad though dude, i was just sick of hearing it about that name you know. it was getting old. peace

• 1 month later...