Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
At_the_Boyles

Secrets Don't Make Friends

Originally posted by TURBO DOG+Oct 29 2004, 02:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TURBO DOG - Oct 29 2004, 02:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok pope.... you must play on here entirely too much...you are one of those members with over 30.000 posts...telling me to ease back, bitch ease up off the keyboard and mouse pad you bitch you. all remembering everythng i say on hear..this is the only response you are getting so dont even come back. but thanks for the criticism man, i will think about what you told me everytime i write something on here!

[/b]

The Pope Yesterday, 06:56 PM Post #38

Group: Member

Member ID: 22,759

reading is fundamental. so dont put me in the catagory of internet mogul like yourself.

<!--QuoteBegin-TURBO DOG@Oct 29 2004, 02:05 AM

oh and one more thing dude, i am an OG...

you are a NO-G. i dont know what you write so maybe you are an OG. all i know is i know i have seen this screen name ask and say shit that shouldnt be said on a public message board. and if you are an OG and you do shit like that then you are an OT (Original Toy)

feel free to respond but i will not be near a computer again until next month.

it would be toy to message board battle you...which would be funny as well. but yeah, i am no internet mogul. and responding to this makes me feel like i am one. anyhow, it is great that people take shit on here so seriously, and it humors me that people judge the quality of your graff, by what you say on here... i dont give a fuck about 12 oz so whatever! ok bye

yo son, you better check game turbo, the pope has more posts that you, he obiously knows the deal. respect his internet knowlege because thats what really matters. :yuck:

yo turbo dog needs to chill out. you are not an og in any way :huh2: . first you write my homie's name that he had for about 14 years. so you are not even the og on that name :haha: . slow down and think before you bark tuff guy. (N)o love for youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!! :king:

this thread is very entertaining.....

first off, some of the flicks are good, but i dont know about all the local lines that this toy posted..... coal cars, gondolas and hoppers that havent left this city in years..... i dont know what this toy is thinking...

and whoever said that lepo from canada is better than lepo sfr...... are you kidding? those pics that were posted, were done on the local line, its kind of a joke around here to get up on the coal lines.... i hope you werent judging your opinion by these 3 or 4 coal cars that are in this thread...

what a wack post.....

Originally posted by southrngent@Oct 29 2004, 05:45 PM

yo turbo dog needs to chill out. you are not an og in any way :huh2: . first you write my homie's name that he had for about 14 years. so you are not even the og on that name :haha: . slow down and think before you bark tuff guy. (N)o love for youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!! :king:

I will bet that Turbo dog has hit more trains than your boy, and is way more dope. :burn:

Originally posted by Ruben205+Oct 29 2004, 07:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ruben205 - Oct 29 2004, 07:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-southrngent@Oct 29 2004, 05:45 PM

yo turbo dog needs to chill out. you are not an og in any way :huh2: . first you write my homie's name that he had for about 14 years. so you are not even the og on that name :haha: . slow down and think before you bark tuff guy. (N)o love for youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!  :king:

I will bet that Turbo dog has hit more trains than your boy, and is way more dope. :burn:

[/b]

Thats not the point.......toy

Originally posted by STD Spreader+Oct 30 2004, 02:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (STD Spreader - Oct 30 2004, 02:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Ruben205@Oct 29 2004, 07:55 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-southrngent@Oct 29 2004, 05:45 PM

yo turbo dog needs to chill out. you are not an og in any way :huh2: . first you write my homie's name that he had for about 14 years. so you are not even the og on that name :haha: . slow down and think before you bark tuff guy. (N)o love for youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!  :king:

[/b]

Toy? haha alright internet jacker. Get off your ass and go put in some real work, then start calling people toy.

yo southern, i am aware that your homeboy wrote that name for years before me, i have already talked to people in that crew about it, i write a totally different name now, and have been writing it for the past 2 years.but as for writing that other name,i still do that name now just for fun, and i could care fucking less what you or your boy thinks, i painted that name waaaaaaaaaaaay more on trains than he ever did, and thats a fact. but i aint even trying to beef over that, cause i have the utmost respect for his crew, i grew up seeing that crew on trains, and didnt even know about him until like 1998 or someshit, i had already been writing that name for 5years... i dont owe anyone a response, or any kind of explanation, but again i do respect that crew and everyone in it.so i do not want any beef or have any sort of plex. anyhow this is getting old but again fuck anyone on here hating on SFR....this is a computer not real life.. so lighten up you fucking cyber highway fags!!

Originally posted by Ruben205+Oct 30 2004, 11:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ruben205 - Oct 30 2004, 11:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by STD Spreader@Oct 30 2004, 02:44 AM

Originally posted by Ruben205@Oct 29 2004, 07:55 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-southrngent@Oct 29 2004, 05:45 PM

Toy? haha alright internet jacker. Get off your ass and go put in some real work, then start calling people toy.

[/b]

Oh I'm sorry, did not relize you were SFR, my bad, please accept my deepest apologizes......sucka

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this