• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
At_the_Boyles

Secrets Don't Make Friends

NEST KRACKING YOUR SKULL.

bump for the south

rustofari is my current practiced religion...

scenery on trains is sooper dope fresh. i hope it one day catches on...

Originally posted by TURBO DOG@Oct 28 2004, 03:01 AM

thats really fucking good you toy, just tell them you are doing graff and flicking graff in the boyles. fucking loser.....delete this toy from the fucking membership or whatever!!

SFR NIGGA WHAT....

nigga please. as many times as you come on here asking where is so and so from, does so and so still write, or thats so and so, he's from this place.

ease back nigga cause you do the same type of shit. quit trying to check fools like your some kind of OG.

Originally posted by The Pope+Oct 28 2004, 06:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Pope - Oct 28 2004, 06:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TURBO DOG@Oct 28 2004, 03:01 AM

thats really fucking good you toy, just tell them you are doing graff and flicking graff in the boyles. fucking loser.....delete this toy from the fucking membership or whatever!!

SFR NIGGA WHAT....

nigga please. as many times as you come on here asking where is so and so from, does so and so still write, or thats so and so, he's from this place.

ease back nigga cause you do the same type of shit. quit trying to check fools like your some kind of OG.

[/b]

could not have said it better myself..............hahaha

ok pope.... you must play on here entirely too much...you are one of those members with over 30.000 posts...telling me to ease back, bitch ease up off the keyboard and mouse pad you bitch you. all remembering everythng i say on hear..this is the only response you are getting so dont even come back. but thanks for the criticism man, i will think about what you told me everytime i write something on here!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this