Secrets Don't Make Friends

At_the_Boyles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by TURBO DOG@Oct 28 2004, 03:01 AM

thats really fucking good you toy, just tell them you are doing graff and flicking graff in the boyles. fucking loser.....delete this toy from the fucking membership or whatever!!

SFR NIGGA WHAT....

nigga please. as many times as you come on here asking where is so and so from, does so and so still write, or thats so and so, he's from this place.

ease back nigga cause you do the same type of shit. quit trying to check fools like your some kind of OG.

Originally posted by The Pope+Oct 28 2004, 06:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Pope - Oct 28 2004, 06:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TURBO DOG@Oct 28 2004, 03:01 AM

thats really fucking good you toy, just tell them you are doing graff and flicking graff in the boyles. fucking loser.....delete this toy from the fucking membership or whatever!!

SFR NIGGA WHAT....

nigga please. as many times as you come on here asking where is so and so from, does so and so still write, or thats so and so, he's from this place.

ease back nigga cause you do the same type of shit. quit trying to check fools like your some kind of OG.

[/b]

could not have said it better myself..............hahaha

ok pope.... you must play on here entirely too much...you are one of those members with over 30.000 posts...telling me to ease back, bitch ease up off the keyboard and mouse pad you bitch you. all remembering everythng i say on hear..this is the only response you are getting so dont even come back. but thanks for the criticism man, i will think about what you told me everytime i write something on here!

Originally posted by TURBO DOG+Oct 29 2004, 02:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TURBO DOG - Oct 29 2004, 02:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok pope.... you must play on here entirely too much...you are one of those members with over 30.000 posts...telling me to ease back, bitch ease up off the keyboard and mouse pad you bitch you. all remembering everythng i say on hear..this is the only response you are getting so dont even come back. but thanks for the criticism man, i will think about what you told me everytime i write something on here!

[/b]

The Pope Yesterday, 06:56 PM Post #38

Group: Member

Member ID: 22,759

reading is fundamental. so dont put me in the catagory of internet mogul like yourself.

<!--QuoteBegin-TURBO DOG@Oct 29 2004, 02:05 AM

oh and one more thing dude, i am an OG...

you are a NO-G. i dont know what you write so maybe you are an OG. all i know is i know i have seen this screen name ask and say shit that shouldnt be said on a public message board. and if you are an OG and you do shit like that then you are an OT (Original Toy)

feel free to respond but i will not be near a computer again until next month.

it would be toy to message board battle you...which would be funny as well. but yeah, i am no internet mogul. and responding to this makes me feel like i am one. anyhow, it is great that people take shit on here so seriously, and it humors me that people judge the quality of your graff, by what you say on here... i dont give a fuck about 12 oz so whatever! ok bye