Neck Face Book

slum

fuck it its grafitti it has no rules,if he doesent paint what you like to see but if you know his namehes a sucessful writer,his work served its purpose when you look at a flick with 80 throwups,and the only thing you can reckognize is a big ugly neckface joint,its grafitti,he gets up its hot. what anyone likes or dislikes is their own opionion,let the art fags jock him,they wont be writing for thAt long anyways only the dusted and disgusted stick with this shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neck Face is riding the high road now. Good for him. Maybe he'll put out a line of figurines and plush toys in the near future?

To me, as long as the guy sticks to his shit, and keeps getting mad ups regardless of his newfound fame, he has my respect. Hate it or love it, he deserves some credit.

Originally posted by caffeine@May 16 2005, 02:07 AM

To me, as long as the guy sticks to his shit, and keeps getting mad ups regardless of his newfound fame, he has my respect. Hate it or love it, he deserves some credit.

I feel the same way about this cat, and personally, his shit is an eyesore. But he gets spots and he gets ups, and by doiing that hes ahead in the game and for that i give him the respect due.

Oh and the tag over the cat, i like it, i wouldnt hang it up on my wall but id have like a photo of that to give the area around it a real grimey feel.

tagging over dead animals is about as normal was tagging sleeping homeless people. HAHA yeah sure, okay some might think its funny but where have peoples respect totally gone? Ive destroyed peoples clean box trucks in the hood where they cant afford to get them painted, destroyed residential buildings, but i have enough decency to not be a sibliminal pervert and draw on animals or directly assault/cause grief to someone.

Originally posted by BurgerKing@May 17 2005, 04:10 AM

tagging over dead animals is about as normal was tagging sleeping homeless people. HAHA yeah sure, okay some might think its funny but where have peoples respect totally gone?  i have enough decency to not be a sibliminal pervert and draw on animals or directly assault/cause grief to someone.

take your high ground morals over to PUREGRAFFITI.com chief.

We be the savages of the graffiti world around here. We eat fetuses, dontcha know?

DEAD CAT! NECK FACCCEEEE!!!!!

11.jpg

Its not graffiti if u ask me cause well graffiti is throw ups etc. but its still art if u ask me... i read some one saying back there that hes the only one who draws hairy arms or something like that. i draw hairy arms all the time... in fact i have a comic series that i give out to ppl at my school about a giant talking apple wit arms and legs that has aids and a robot that has a toaster for a stumich (sry for spelling) and a vaginal disease... anyone can make this shit up it aint hard.

honestly, i like his style. its morbid and just weird. i dig it. but i can understand where everyone is coming from with him not having any originality. a lot of people do stuff like that. but for him to actually go through and get his shit published is amazing. now thats original. how many other writers have gotten their own book published?

I don't consider neck face graf, and think people that do are corny. And I'll be the first person to hate to the fullest on Neck Face, but while i'm hating, he's gained more exposure and media coverage in such a short period of time. THRASHER? WTF So basically a majority of today's society is wack, And I have lost complete respect for everyone. I guess I'm gonna have to create a world of media to feed you all. Or point you in the right direction. But I don't think any of you are worth my time, So till we meet in Hell, lick my nutsack.