NICKNAMES, MUTHAFUCKAS!

duh-rye-won

i've always had a grip of names. i'm always coming up with random shit that lasts for a few months then dissapears. the following have stuck around for years though...

cold crush/crusher i'm still frequently referred to as 'crusher' by a lot of people. i've always liked this one.

destructo i never use this one anymore, but plenty of 'rap industry' people only know me by this, so i'm kind of chained to it.

seeking/seeks i always laugh when people call me this. i'd rather just be called by my real name, but if someone needs to use a 'graff' related name, i'd prefer this to my tag.

Nuck a joke character that somehow stuck. variations include 'nuckie double-pump' and magnuck magnuson (the sweedish weighlifter version)

worlds first black race car driver one day i decided i needed a real long nickname. this was it.

ok, i'm bored of this now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to have people call me my nickname (last name) for months, then they would turn around and say to me "why do they call you that?"

and I reply "its my last name" and they think its the coooooolest last name ha

Its tattooed on the back of my leg too, and people turn around and say "wow, thats a cool surname"

I had teachers call me my nickname all the time too, its a pretty cool nickname/surname

Archived