Movie QUOTES!!! =)

George Dubyah Bush

cobra:

random guy: "i'll kill her man......i got a bomb........i'll blow this whole place up."

marion cobretti: "go ahead. i dont shop here."

transformers movie:

optimus prime: "do not grieve." (dies.) (cue sad music.)

i almost cry during that part every time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CinchedWaist

"Hey girl, ya hungry?"

"Fuck you, nigga!"

yes!! :lol: that is the best Half Baked quote ever...

for some TP action:

"Well I've had enough of morons and half-wits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells, and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you've had enough of me?"

"Aww look, it's trying to think."

(and when I say TP, I mean Twin Peaks...)

Its like when your having sex for the first time and you say, Daddy are you sure this is right.

holy shit that movie hurts your brain. theres some amazing stuff in there and everyone should see it.

anyways more big lebouski

"I'll suck your cock for 1000 dollars..*chuckles*.. wonderful woman!"

haha then the dude says hes going to look for an atm

a movie quote question

Does any one know what movie this is from, i can't remember and its a sound sample on a poison the well song. "I don't know how it feels? You think you're the only person on earth who wakes up every morning wishing they were someone else?" your help is very much appreciated.

Guest amorphic

"Oh, you ready to blow? Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-laying motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch brain I'm Superfly TNT, I'm the Guns of the Navarone. IN FACT, what the fuck am I doing in the back? You the motherfucker should be on brain detail! We fucking switching, I'm washing the windows and you picking up this nigger's skull!" - Jules, Pulp Fiction

• 4 years later...

Im gonna resurrect this thread because I was watching the blues brothers over the weekend and was reminded of one of the greatest lines of all time,,,,, so.... here goes:

Blues Brothers

Elwood Blues, "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses..."

And I know I should see some Superbad quotes in here by the end of the day.

"Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb."

"I bet she gives great helmet."

"You have the ring, and I see your Schwartz is as big as mine. Let's see how well you handle it."

-Dark Helmet Space Balls

Dark Helmet: Before you die there is something you should know about us, Lone Star.

Lone Starr: What?

Dark Helmet: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

Lone Starr: What's that make us?

Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing! Which is what you are about to become.

Menace II Society

O-Dog: Hey, you know what, nigger? You acting like a little bitch right now. You acting real paranoid and shit. Now, these motherfuckers smoked your goddam cousin in front of you, nigga! Blew his head off in front of your face, and you ain't gonna do shit? You acting like a little bitch right now, nigga. Man, fuck that. I ain't letting that shit ride. We gonna go in and smoke all these motherfuckers. I don't care who the fuck out there. Goddamn it, is you down, nigger?

A-Wax: Man, both of y'all shut the fuck up. Both of y'all acting like some motherfucking bitches. Shit. Scared to peel these punk-ass nigga's cap. Now, give me my motherfucking joint, nigga.

"You see my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it..." -Clint Eastwood, A Fistfull of Dollars

"You gonna' pull those pistols or wistle dixie?" -Clint Eastwood, The Outlaw Josey Wales

"I'm looking for Josey Wales."

"That'd be me."

"You're a wanted man, Wales."

"You a bounty hunter?"

"A man's got to make a living somehow these days..."

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy."

-Clint Eastwood & John Davis Chandler, The Outlaw Josey Wales

"They're coming to get you, Barbara!" -Russel Streiner, Night of the Living Dead

"When there is no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the earth..." -Ken Foree, Dawn of the Dead

"Any zombies out there?"

"Don't say that!"

"What?"

"That!"

"What?"

"The zed-word. Don't say it!"

"Why not?"

"Because it's ridiculous!"

"Alright... are there any out there though?"

-Simon Pegg & Nick Frost, Shaun of the Dead

Let me tell you the story of "Right Hand, Left Hand." It's a tale of good and evil. Hate: It was with this hand that Cane iced his brother. Love: These five fingers, they go straight to the soul of man. The right hand: the hand of love. The story of life is this: Static. One hand is always fighting the other hand; and the left hand is kicking much ass. I mean, it looks like the right hand, Love, is finished. But, hold on, stop the presses, the right hand is coming back. Yeah, he got the left hand on the ropes, now, that's right. Ooh, it's the devastating right and Hate is hurt, he's down. Left-Hand Hate K.O.ed by Love.

so many good ones in that movie. including the best piece of acting Martin Lawrence has ever done

commando-

Arnold throws a huge knife at this guy's chest, that goes right through him and onto a wood bean.

He then says

"stick around"!!!

camera goes back to the guy, the dude is hanging with the huge knife through his chest!!! Priceless!

Clockwork orange-

"I'm singing in the rain, I'm singing in the rain" as he kicks a old man in the stomach!

"I had a pain in the galaver"

goodfellas-

"how i'm I funny, do I fucken amaze u, I'm I a fucken clown"

Well, fuck you, too. Fuck me, fuck you, fuck this whole city and everyone in it. Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back. Fuck the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job! Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores, stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN! Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35. Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English? Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fucking came from! Fuck the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds! Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gekko wannabe mother fuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for FUCKING LIFE! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Worldcom! Fuck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, 'cause they make the Puerto Ricans look good. Fuck the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, their St. Anthony medallions, swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos. Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Hermes scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart! Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take five steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the fuck on! Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust! Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin' Otisville, J! Fuck Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fuel fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal Irish ass! Fuck Jacob Elinsky, whining malcontent. Fuck Francis Xavier Slaughtery my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend's ass. Fuck Naturelle Riviera, I gave her my trust and she stabbed me in the back, sold me up the river, fucking bitch. Fuck my father with his endless grief, standing behind that bar sipping on club sodas, selling whisky to firemen, cheering the Bronx bombers. Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row-houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue, from the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split-levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it, let the fires rage, let it burn to fucking ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat-infested place.

Frank Booth:

"Let's fuck! I'll fuck anything that moves!"

"Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon? Can't you fuckin remember anything?

"Don't you fucking look at me!"

"Fuck you, you fucking fuck!"

"Heineken? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!"

Archived