Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thefarm

HPV-GENITAL WARTS..... WHOS GOT IT?

There are hundreds of HPV strains. Most of them don't affect your genitals. Among the ones that do, wart causing strains are pretty much completely benign, while strains that do not cause warts have been linked to higher rates of cervical cancer. Over 50% of sexually active human beings are exposed to genital HPV at some time.

It is a myth that HPV stays with you forever, many (if not most) HPV infections are eliminated by the body within a few years. Warts can be persistent but are usually not excessive, unless you have a highly deficient immune system. Treatment for warts is usually much more unpleasant than the warts themselves. Some doctors see treatment of warts (genital and otherwise) as a purely cosmetic procedure.

In conclusion, this thread is full of morons, and it's no wonder that those who have had HPV warts don't share that fact with every partner they have. The shit is practically harmless.

That's nice and all, but HPV has been the source of considerable amounts of second hand drama/stress in my past, and I don't even have it.

So when females bug out when they're diagnosed with HPV, it's not hard for me to understand why. Guys can get warts surgically removed, mutilate themselves with whatever's handy or ignore them. Whereas women can have some pretty nasty complications...hence the drama I mentioned.

An ex-fling (pre-HPV on her end) I'm friends with has had to have surgery at least once every other year for the past few years, and it's totally fucked her up. It especially sucks since I still have a crush on her and she's been single for a while, but she's more or less sworn off sex.

Fearmongering aside, it's a raw deal for some people.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, it's difficult to clear skin viruses from warm, wet orifices such as vaginas. I was just saying that most of the drama/stress comes from fearmongering. It's extremely uncommon for anyone to actually need surgery (in a medical sense) for HPV, the vast majority of "operations" to remove warts are purely elective. As far as I can tell wart causing strains are separate from cancer causing strains.

Some people get it worse than others, but the funny thing is that most people (very likely including you, statistically speaking) have or have had some strain of HPV. Men are not tested for it, the only way to know is if you have a wart causing strain that manifests symptoms. Stigmatization doesn't help anyone here, it just causes drama.

I PERSONALY HAVE BEEN BURNT BY AT LEAST 3 DIFFERANT KINDS OF GENTIAL WARTS THAT I KNOW OF. WHO ELSE HAS THIS PROBLEM? SUPPOSEDLY LIKE 85% OF SEXUALLY ACTIVE ADULTS WILL HAVE SOME STRAIN OF THIS DISEASE BEFORE THEY DIE. SINCE I STARTED GETTING BUMPS UP ON MY SHIT I HAVE RIPPED STUFF OFF WITH MY FINGER NAILS, TWEEZERS AND CUT HAVE IT OFF WITH TOE NAIL CLIPPERS AND AN EXACTO KNIFE. TACTICS ARE GHETTO AS HELL. DON'T FRONT.........

I'm no doctor, but this is not a safe way to remove warts.

toe nail clippers is the safest way, especially if it's not yours

i guess some people haven't seen the movie kids...

that movie alone should make you want to use a condom.

not gential warts....pleasure bumps. get it right. my dick is now a sex toy and i didn't have to pay a damn thing for it. be jealous.

dr drew once said....

If you've had sex expect to have hpv.

yeap. it's something like one out of every two. i had/have it apparently. had one tiny little whhhart for like a year and finally decided to see if it was like a cancerous skin tab(cause thats what i thought it was) and doctor bitch hit me with the news. put some acid on my dick and i never saw it again. end of story.