STRAIGHT LETTERS

visualorgasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SF1+Oct 29 2004, 08:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Oct 29 2004, 08:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-podrido@Oct 29 2004, 05:40 PM

man fuck a straight letters all u fuckers on here doing staright letters its cuz u  guys cant paint for shit, u need to go get some style or something and stop representing non talented shit. its no talent washed up hasbeens that do simples and thats that.

i rest on your face!

:yuck: DICKHEAD YOU FROM MIAMI, NOBODY EVEN BOMBS IN YOUR CITY. KEEP DOING YOUR SPAGETTI-VOMIT PIECES UNDER A BRIDGE. :haha: LEMME SEE YOU TRY ONE OF YOUR WILDSTYLES ON THE STREET WHERE YOU WOULD ACTUALLY GET REP (EXCEPT NOBODY'S GONNA BE ABLE TO READ IT, SO I GUESS YOU STILL WONT GET ANY REP).

lol 1st of all stop stalking my internet persona and finding out where i live,

2nd dont believe everything u read on the internet shit will give you white hairs before you turn 20

3rd nigga there is such things as sarrrcasm ahahahahahah

feelings hurt? :innocent:

<----NOT HATING ON WILDSTYLE PIECERS. JUST THIS DIPSHIT.

[/b]

Originally posted by podrido+Nov 3 2004, 12:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (podrido - Nov 3 2004, 12:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SF1@Oct 29 2004, 08:21 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-podrido@Oct 29 2004, 05:40 PM

man fuck a straight letters all u fuckers on here doing staright letters its cuz u  guys cant paint for shit, u need to go get some style or something and stop representing non talented shit. its no talent washed up hasbeens that do simples and thats that.

i rest on your face!

lol 1st of all stop stalking my internet persona and finding out where i live,

2nd dont believe everything u read on the internet shit will give you white hairs before you turn 20

3rd nigga there is such things as sarrrcasm ahahahahahah

feelings hurt?

[/b]

DAMN... YOU WAS BEING SARCASTIC?

I GUESS SARCASM REALY DON'T TRANSLATE ON THE INTERNET! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by Crookedline+Nov 3 2004, 01:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Crookedline - Nov 3 2004, 01:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-stay gold.@Nov 3 2004, 01:34 AM

im liking this thread and im agreeing with sf with the shit a lil back  like wildstyle shit is mad dope but if ya can't figure it out after an hour then whats the point ya know???

oh poor didums...can't read the graffiti...

[/b]

OH POOR DIDUMS CANT DO DOPE READABLE GRAFF!!!

I'M PLAYING...

BUT FOR REAL THOUGH, I DROVE THROUGH THE SOUTH LIKE TENESSEE AND SHIT (2000 OR SO) AND SAW SOME REALLY NICE PIECES ON THE HIGHWAYS. I MEAN SOME NICE COLOR SCHEMES AND WHATNOT. LOOKED LIKE SOME SHIT I WOULD SEE IN ANY "GRAFF MAG". BUT I COULDNT FOR THE LIFE OF ME TELL YOU WHO THEY WERE! I MEAN IF YOUR GONNA BOMB A REP SPOT (LIKE A HIGHWAY/TRAINLINE/WHATEVER) THEN WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU WAST YOUR TIME, PAINT, AND RISK OF FREEDOM TO DO SOMETHING THATS JUST GONNA BE SEEN AS EITHER A PRETTY COLORFUL BACKGROUND, OR JUST SOME ASSHOLE SPRAYPAINTING THE WALLS IF NOBODY OUTSIDE YOUR CIRCLE OF FREINDS WILL EVER KNOW WHAT IT SAYS??

I MEAN PEACE TO YOU AND ALL BUT YOU AINT GONNA GET THE REP OF BEING "THAT GUY THAT DID THAT DOPE ASS PIECE ON HIGHWAY-X" IF NOBODY CAN READ THAT SHIT.

BUT THAT'S JUST MY OPPINION. ;)

Originally posted by SF1+Nov 3 2004, 02:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Nov 3 2004, 02:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Crookedline@Nov 3 2004, 01:57 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-stay gold.@Nov 3 2004, 01:34 AM

im liking this thread and im agreeing with sf with the shit a lil back  like wildstyle shit is mad dope but if ya can't figure it out after an hour then whats the point ya know???

oh poor didums...can't read the graffiti...

OH POOR DIDUMS CANT DO DOPE READABLE GRAFF!!!

I'M PLAYING...

BUT FOR REAL THOUGH, I DROVE THROUGH THE SOUTH LIKE TENESSEE AND SHIT (2000 OR SO) AND SAW SOME REALLY NICE PIECES ON THE HIGHWAYS. I MEAN SOME NICE COLOR SCHEMES AND WHATNOT. LOOKED LIKE SOME SHIT I WOULD SEE IN ANY "GRAFF MAG". BUT I COULDNT FOR THE LIFE OF ME TELL YOU WHO THEY WERE! I MEAN IF YOUR GONNA BOMB A REP SPOT (LIKE A HIGHWAY/TRAINLINE/WHATEVER) THEN WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU WAST YOUR TIME, PAINT, AND RISK OF FREEDOM TO DO SOMETHING THATS JUST GONNA BE SEEN AS EITHER A PRETTY COLORFUL BACKGROUND, OR JUST SOME ASSHOLE SPRAYPAINTING THE WALLS IF NOBODY OUTSIDE YOUR CIRCLE OF FREINDS WILL EVER KNOW WHAT IT SAYS??

I MEAN PEACE TO YOU AND ALL BUT YOU AINT GONNA GET THE REP OF BEING "THAT GUY THAT DID THAT DOPE ASS PIECE ON HIGHWAY-X" IF NOBODY CAN READ THAT SHIT.

BUT THAT'S JUST MY OPPINION. ;)

[/b]

edited cos i almost....ALMOST mind you...gave half a shit.

Archived