Philly Hands from 215 and NYC...

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by niseNSF

emothugging involves much more gucci though...reck-o-nize.

Not to mention fixed gear bikes and members only jackets. Now thats thuggin.:spent:

Guest emothug
Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

Not to mention fixed gear bikes and members only jackets. Now thats thuggin.:spent:

im crying�.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

u goin crazy now? i lost my mind like 3 YEARS ago -liks quote-

u goin crazy now? i lost my mind like 3 YEARS ago -liks quote-

i got 8,3435263335 things to say, but ill keep it somewhat simple.

I had a vision one time when i burnt 3 sherms 2 the face. This vision consisted of 1 leader in each Nhood(np nwp sp swp wp cc even NEP). Now each "leader" told his "family" about the "215 graf revolution". so,, in each section of 215, these "street soldiers" promoted hiphop, GRAFF, tuaght the youngings the "game", showed peepl how to "rack", how to use a FATCAP, and so on n so on.....

When i burnt my 4th n final sherm, it made me look in2 the phuture. the phuture consisted of GRAFF ANARCHY in 215. EVERYBODY and there moms BOMBED 215..... 215 = 1, and anti was taken out the game by the most "TRUEST, OFFICAL STREET SOLDIERS".

TODAY STARTS DAY1 FOR ME....(IN REALITY, YOUR ALL BY YOURSELF IN THE END, REGARDLESS OF FAM N SQUAD). IM GONNA STRAIGHTEN OUT MY HOOD, TEACH THEM THE "ROPES"(not that i know them) n hopefully, this "phychotic" "cracka" mutha phucka will STAY ON POINT!!!!!

wall mol: 1luv mayn, whoeva u r....

to the cats who shot at me n gea at 21st n dauphin last winter for bombin they hood, ny "guardian angel" CURVEd those slugs!!!!!!!!!!!!

<-------dont listen to him, hes just crazy, this shit he preaches is the result of drugs, fam n friend drama, etc...

for those who said im a racist, FUCK U!!!!!!!

CORNBREAD origianator, ill never 4get the airplane story!!!!!!!!!!!!

JST is dead, some1 else replaced his soul & took his body over

IM NOT GONNA FRONT LIKE IKNOW THE HISTORY F THEPHILADELPHIA HANDSTYLE OR ANY OF THAT SHIT BUT I DO KNOW THAT IT TAKES FUCKING SKILLS TO WRITE LIKE THESE CATS... HANDTSYLE IN PHILLY IS SOMETHING WHICH IS REALLY TREASURED WHEREAS IN NYC RIGHT NOW THERE IS NO HANSTYLE BESIDES MAYBE A HANDFULL . SURE ALOT OF NY CATS CAN DO PIECES AND SOMEWHAT STYLISH SAN FRAN STYLE JOCK THROWUPS... BUT REALLY TALENT IN Y RIGHT NOW IS LACKING ... AND IF YOU DO HAVE HANDTSYLE YOU KNOW IT AND THATS THAT. DUING MY STAY IN PHILLY I LIKED CAEMS TAGS...END AND POEZ..LOT OF THEIR FRIENDS... NOPE IS REAL I MISS THAT DUDE... I DUNNO... I MISS PHILLY LOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

zuccini these posts are from 2001, someone just bumped this thread from 9 years ago.

the fvk "scrolling" comment was the msp dude who we all chilled with back then

the enue post is him quoting an earlier post of mine, where i said i had a roof near 63rd. i said liquid rocked that style and he quoted me and added some liquid flicks. no lying involved.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived