Philly Hands from 215 and NYC...

Guest ASTISM

yo trash.....niggas be rollin......NBR whatever happened to that shit...fuck TFC....yall did like one rhoute and its all buffed. ha.....in fact, up by temple, all those tfc slams got buffed except dormslut. DORMSLUT is the most up member of TFC- dont get gassed.

actually though, the best trasher tag in philly is the HOLLYWOOD TRASH etch bath tag on the window of Hollywood Tans on walnut street....nothing makes my day more than seeing the orange-skinned Penn sorority chicks walk right into a shop that clearly says HOLLYWOOD TRASH on it. i cant believe they havent even bothered to TRY to clean that shit!!!! which reminds me of how funny it was to watch day after those cats try to clean that SIMA etch tag...we shoulda filmed that shit. it was like a laurel and hardy movie. theyd be like scratching thier heads and shit....haha....

yo call me, nukka....

what, is trash too gucci to call a nigga no more??

pee-sah.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emothug

rockin...

Originally posted by niseNSF

yo trash.....niggas be rollin......NBR whatever happened to that shit...fuck TFC....yall did like one rhoute and its all buffed. ha.....in fact, up by temple, all those tfc slams got buffed except dormslut. DORMSLUT is the most up member of TFC- dont get gassed.

actually though, the best trasher tag in philly is the HOLLYWOOD TRASH etch bath tag on the window of Hollywood Tans on walnut street....nothing makes my day more than seeing the orange-skinned Penn sorority chicks walk right into a shop that clearly says HOLLYWOOD TRASH on it. i cant believe they havent even bothered to TRY to clean that shit!!!! which reminds me of how funny it was to watch day after those cats try to clean that SIMA etch tag...we shoulda filmed that shit. it was like a laurel and hardy movie. theyd be like scratching thier heads and shit....haha....

yo call me, nukka....

what, is trash too gucci to call a nigga no more??

pee-sah.

The Fresh Comeupance:

What the fuck is up kids? This is like a little philly chat room. How can I get down?

I would just like to address something some people have already mentioned, Philly Haters. As an outsider who has lived here for 1 hot minute, I have meet a lot of cool kids, Niser, Trasher,Ast among them. However it seems like REAL philly writters (read ghetto taggers) don't give a shit about out of towners. Most philly writters don't even see fill-ins, spots, etc. They just care about tags.

That is fly! Thats what keeps philly different in graf world where magazines keep influencing kids in the middle of nowhere. Although I don't do philly tags (and people do hate me for it), I have always loved them. When Espo, Sat, Nope, Meak, etc. used to come to D.C. they oppened up a whole world for me.

The reason I don't do Philly tags is because I can't. Period. I try. I don't think most people outside of Philly can appreciate the subtle intricacies involved in having a fly Philly hand. Even where tags are done is stategic in Illadelph. Anyone in the city can appreciate Saga's most recent escapades as an example of that.

So I guess my point is that while it is closed-minded of philly writters to hate us (espescially writters who don't write), I'm glad they do. I want Philly to continue in it ways. If people start jockin' out of towners, thay might start doing less philly hands. That would be a shame.

P.S. If you live in Philly, read the Philly weekly this week.

P.P.S. Just because I undrestand WHY people hate us, doesn't mean I would allow myself to get disrespected. But you probably already knew that.

Guest Good Morning Captain

MR. JACK

Originally posted by teister

I'm sorry friends are philly cats, but the handstyles just suck.

thats right you are sorry and im a player hater hater so I have qualms with all yinz.

Guest emothug
Originally posted by fvk1

The Fresh Comeupance:

What the fuck is up kids? This is like a little philly chat room. How can I get down?

I would just like to address something some people have already mentioned, Philly Haters. As an outsider who has lived here for 1 hot minute, I have meet a lot of cool kids, Niser, Trasher,Ast among them. However it seems like REAL philly writters (read ghetto taggers) don't give a shit about out of towners. Most philly writters don't even see fill-ins, spots, etc. They just care about tags.

That is fly! Thats what keeps philly different in graf world where magazines keep influencing kids in the middle of nowhere. Although I don't do philly tags (and people do hate me for it), I have always loved them. When Espo, Sat, Nope, Meak, etc. used to come to D.C. they oppened up a whole world for me.

The reason I don't do Philly tags is because I can't. Period. I try. I don't think most people outside of Philly can appreciate the subtle intricacies involved in having a fly Philly hand. Even where tags are done is stategic in Illadelph. Anyone in the city can appreciate Saga's most recent escapades as an example of that.

So I guess my point is that while it is closed-minded of philly writters to hate us (espescially writters who don't write), I'm glad they do. I want Philly to continue in it ways. If people start jockin' out of towners, thay might start doing less philly hands. That would be a shame.

P.S. If you live in Philly, read the Philly weekly this week.

P.P.S. Just because I undrestand WHY people hate us, doesn't mean I would allow myself to get disrespected. But you probably already knew that.

Yo peace to that ,let them haters hate,they'll be all he's got a pretty hand ,pretty or not ,at least im not 40 years old moaning about my shitty life claiming i got a fresh tall print.....graff is over .........p.s it's all about trashy sluts!!!!

Guest Good Morning Captain

If you really wanna know about west philly, go to the rum keg on 52nd and haverford and stare at the "UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT" sign.

yo dusty...its niseIAO on aim, but ill warn you, im rarely if ever on...a bunch of wierd writers picked it up last time i posted it here and now everytime i sign on that shit, some fuckin strange writers are always on the didick...its gay. not homophobe gay, just annoying gay.

as for fvk1...you got a good outlook on it.....and its true, many of the writers that talk the most write the least in philly. the hating is not limited to outta-towners- theres just as much "in-house" hating goin on....

as for the last emothug comment...it thought that this was trasher...., im guessing i guessed wrong? maybe this is the emothug i bumped into on broad street the other day??? lil help?

peace.....

Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

If you really wanna know about west philly, go to the rum keg on 52nd and haverford and stare at the "UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT" sign.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rum keg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha that made my day.....whats the deal with the sign? i know that fire escape was hot for a minute, but its been buffed....whats the sign say?

Guest kasmoney

hands!

let me quote a philly head,"philadelphia where craft is still king"...who da fuck is craft??? tags are the heart of graf..which one of you kids can say you didnt start out wit a tag before anything?..no city can fuck with the hand skills...215 all the way live....

KASDOE YAA KNOE......I WANNA SEE SUM TREE TAG PIXS? ANYONE?

:king: I WANT ONE OF THESE! FUCK THE FAME!

all i nkow is that being from the illadel ive been fuckin around for a few years but never even thougth of peice game until a few months ago.. i had to make sure my hand was up to par.. (well cut a few routes before) but i mean i didnt even think about peice shit. to artsy for me but know i kinda wanna be a well rounded person.. and that include shit other then tags so... well tag shit. and how i wish i was alive when there was no room for anything else cuase evrything was tagged... damnnnn

Guest emothug
Originally posted by niseNSF

yo dusty...its niseIAO on aim, but ill warn you, im rarely if ever on...a bunch of wierd writers picked it up last time i posted it here and now everytime i sign on that shit, some fuckin strange writers are always on the didick...its gay. not homophobe gay, just annoying gay.

as for fvk1...you got a good outlook on it.....and its true, many of the writers that talk the most write the least in philly. the hating is not limited to outta-towners- theres just as much "in-house" hating goin on....

as for the last emothug comment...it thought that this was trasher...., im guessing i guessed wrong? maybe this is the emothug i bumped into on broad street the other day??? lil help?

peace.....

what about emothug........

"as for the philly "fill-ins" request, there isnt really a throwup culture in philly, but the i2i kids (DANE CLAD MESK) did have a style that we kinda called a dane-style (rip)...we repped it hard in like 97-98 (i had a really fat roof on 63rd and market with one until the buff came thru!!) its kind of like a simple bubble letter style, but its all gotta have the same tear-drop kinda shape...the really distinct feature is that every "E" has to have a "lazy-eye_ for the dot of the "e"....NOPE taught NEMEL these, NEMEL taught me...MEAK does them, LIQUID does them, KEM does em, DANE did em best...if any knows what im talkin about AND can post some, do me the favor.... "

jacked from nightcrawla

liquid.jpg

my man lqd..

Guest emothug
Originally posted by enueone

"as for the philly "fill-ins" request, there isnt really a throwup culture in philly, but the i2i kids (DANE CLAD MESK) did have a style that we kinda called a dane-style (rip)...we repped it hard in like 97-98 (i had a really fat roof on 63rd and market with one until the buff came thru!!) its kind of like a simple bubble letter style, but its all gotta have the same tear-drop kinda shape...the really distinct feature is that every "E" has to have a "lazy-eye_ for the dot of the "e"....NOPE taught NEMEL these, NEMEL taught me...MEAK does them, LIQUID does them, KEM does em, DANE did em best...if any knows what im talkin about AND can post some, do me the favor.... "

jacked from nightcrawla

liquid.jpg

my man lqd..

if that is the show of philly throw up's it's dead bammer...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest 610sitekid

yo whats up fellow philly heads,

im just getting in this 12oz shit and im gonna try to post somne shit in here for some people to see, i live in the suburbs of philadelphia, like many of the philly writers out there,i saw tags goin to my relatives houses in swp on woodland avenue and recently i started taking pictures f philly shit shit and deleware county shit. big up to nise for writing madd essays in this forum on philly graff, you wrote some shit in my original guesbook and got me all hype to make it better-thanks.

im gonna try to post some shit soon

'

Guest 610sitekid

125891.jpeg

125892.jpeg

125893.jpeg

125894.jpeg

125895.jpeg

125896.jpeg

125897.jpeg

125898.jpeg

125899.jpeg

125901.jpeg

there you guys go, i tried to post some people who had been discussed earlier in this thread-caem exer nope speed etc.

enjoy

all these pics i flicked

Guest josiewhales

"now we got white boys calling themselves niggas"...no disrespect but why fill these toys heads with heresay nonsense you heard about curve. let the letters, stlye, dedication speak for themselves...

post some cappy, nark,pr star, alca, kee and ats shit...

If you are gonna rep philly dont dilute it with the bullshit commentary.

everyone who walks bus routes in parts of the city that your friends here wouldnt even go to take flicks out of the car window to write their name taller than they are with a stock cap , is a little crazy...

trash is the shit...

stenton ave.

Guest Mr. Rack

nise..

i dont know you or anything.. but

when me and bzee came up there.. have to say that

ive had more fun looking at graffiti than anywhere else...

bzee got me pretty amped on looking at philly shit the last few years..

buuuut..

i kinda have to say that skye and bzee can definitely.. maybe skye more than bz... get down with the wrist-action philly tags.

of course, probably out of respect, they seem to have kept their examples on paper. but shit. very nice.

im gonna have to say that trasher(and the alter-ego), and skye and bz have some of my favorite hands of all time.

p.s. i saw a niser "can't stop won't stop"

tag in suburban va beach... funny to see that in a city that appreciates nothing but kid rock and ground-effects.

peace.

Archived