I DO NOT FUCK WITH PLANES OR FLYING

MEROJUANA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha.....I'm gone with the wind......lol.....I don't mind airplanes......shit if someone wanted to nosedive one while I was on it I wouldn't give a shit.....just not to hyped to think about the other people who don't think how I do.....my life is easily compared to a vacuum cleaner......it sucks.oh well.

Originally posted by 455@Oct 22 2004, 07:30 AM

hahaha.....I'm gone with the wind......lol.....I don't mind airplanes......shit if someone wanted to nosedive one while I was on it I wouldn't give a shit.....just not to hyped to think about the other people who don't think how I do.....my life is easily compared to a vacuum cleaner......it sucks.oh well.

hey hey no biting i stole the ......talk from boogie hands....first.....

MY NIGGA 26 ALREADY SOLVED THE PHOTO SHOP PROBLEM BUT YO...IM GLAD I AM APPRECIATED ON HERE. YEAH SEEK YOUR RIGHT, THE ONLY TIME I TAKE A PLANE IS TO D.R AND THATS ONCE EVERY CENTURY, GOING TO CHINATOWN TO ME IS THE SAME THING AS GOING TO CHINA, EXCEPT THERES MORE GUCCI FRAMES. IM GONNA GO PICK UP A 17 YEAR OLD BAD BITCH FROM SCHOOL, YOU NIGGAS HOLLA AT ME.

M E R O E

UD BEERS

• 6 months later...

YEAH IM FEELING MYSELF NIGGA AND WHAT!!!!!!!!

DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY I WAS HANGIN OUT WITH MY EX WHO IS A CORNY ASS HIPSTER FROM WILLIAMSBURG (IM SERIOUS) BUT SHE WAS SO BANGIN THAT I COULDNT HELP MYSELF...SO WE'RE CHILLIN AND SHIT, AND HER ROOMATE INVITED HER TO HER BOSSES APARTMENT...YO TRUE STORY THIS NIGGA WAS LIKE AN ARGENTINIAN WHITE WALL STREET DUDE, AND HE WAS THERE IN HIS FUCKING PENTHOUSE STRAIGHT OUTTA MOVIE WITH LIKE 5 OF HIS HOMEBOYS AND IM SITTING THERE WITH AF 2'S, A STEEPTECH AND A FITTED ON, LIKE "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON SON?" BUT THEN I PEEPED THE GIANT BOWL OF SHROOMS THE NIGGA HAD ON THE COFFEE TABLE AND PROCEEDED TO EAT LIKE 12 STEMS TO THE FACIAL. THEN I SMOKED LIKE 20 BOWLS AND WAS POUNDING VODKA LIKE THAT SHIT WAS GONNA GRANT ME ETERNAL LIFE, TRUE STORY...I STARTED BUGGIN OUT DUE TO THE DRUG ABUSE AND I WAS LIKE "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?" SO I STOLE THIS NIGGAS DVD'S TOOK A HANDFUL OF MUSHROOMS & WEED, AND CAME BACK TO THE HOOD AND SMOKED SOME HAZEL IN THE REGAL WITH MY NIGGAS JONES & SERO. THE NEXT DAY I WOKE UP AND SHORTY LEFT ME A VOICEMAIL CALLING ME A "WACK SCUMBAG" CUZ I LEFT WITHOUT SMASHING HER CHEEKS...OH WELL.

MERO.

THAS WASSUP!

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@May 9 2005, 12:08 PM

she should have known not to take you over to homeboys house like that..

if she wanted you to smash it then she woulda jumped on it BEFORE you went to wallstreets crib..

dumb broad

this is true.. it's her own fault.

I just ate a "chimichanga" from the vending machine downstairs. It said 'chimichanga' printed on the label, it even looked like a chimichange when I opened it, but upon heating that shit up I found out it was actually a sandworm from Beetlejuice in a clever disguise.

You know when you heat microwavable shit up and sometimes it sticks to whatever it is you're cooking on? I think I just ate the epidermal layer of my paper plate, no lie. The shit wasn't even anything resmbling good.. now I feel like I'm about to go crap a million paper cranes and heal a cancery Chinese girl and 6 of her closest quintuplettes in the process; it just doesn't add up.

Party hat smilies are the tree's fleas.

edit: sandword?