EAST DF

R_GOULET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT I LIKED THE 96-98 ERA..WITH THE THICK OUTLINES AND DOPE BACKGROUNDS WITH OUT BUBBLES,AND CLOUDS...FOR SURE HE PUMPED UP A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT WHERE IN HIS PRESENTS,AND THOSE THAT JUST SEEN HIS WORK....NICE WORK... I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALOT MORE WORK AROUND THE CITY ,EVEN IF IT IS A HAND FULL OF LEGALS....IT HELPS THE SEEN ANY HOW....PEACE...FROM A WRITER WITH MORE THAN A DECADE UNDER THE BELT.....

• 2 weeks later...

I would just like to say big ups to este. he influenced alot of people in kc . I remember first meeting him at wylies grill on westport road when krie worked there. that was the spot everyone would meet at. the first billboard i saw painted in kansas city was by east and my homeboy celt. east did a easto piece on it it was right on I-35 and roe. that was the shit . hats off to you .

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this guy's work has been constantly amazing for years.i have lived on and off in the midwest and anyone who has spent time out there knows east's antics are legendary.man the amount of times dudes changed his style up,and the countless writers he has influenced across the u.s..man this post put a smile on my face on an otherwise gloomy day.props all around

chip7.mayhem.cbs

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived