writers in action!

STYLEISKING

Why are you guys discriminating against the kind of trains that are being painted? Does it really matter? To me, it's nice to take a look into other writers lives in other places and see what they're doing. Open your eyes to different things. It's a bit immature to hate on it just cause it's not what you're doing... especially if you've never given it a try before. Where in the rules does it say that freight and passenger train action flicks can't co-exist in one thread? Grow up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: writers in action!

Why are you guys discriminating against the kind of trains that are being painted? Does it really matter? To me, it's nice to take a look into other writers lives in other places and see what they're doing. Open your eyes to different things. It's a bit immature to hate on it just cause it's not what you're doing... especially if you've never given it a try before. Where in the rules does it say that freight and passenger train action flicks can't co-exist in one thread? Grow up.

I can watch myself paint freights, and to paint freights you dont have to cut fences, dodge security, its just boring and mundane

depends on how you define the word action......for some going out getting a beer in the next bar is action and for others only basejumping is action.......

THIS DISCUSSION IS BORING

we all love to see people doing damge...so keep quiet!

i rather seeing people doing kinda art.

I can watch myself paint freights, and to paint freights you dont have to cut fences, dodge security, its just boring and mundane

Only is you're going into chill yards, but that yard in the flick is hella hot. Always hot. Super mission to paint. I can see where you're coming from because painting commuter trains isn't a walk in the park but don't think that every freight yard is a picnic. Had to dodge workers and security many times. If you want to hit cold trains and auto racks you are going to deal with security. Unless you're in the boonies, but I can see how some heads are apprehensive towards freights.

Most times your right, there are yards however painted where there is very tight security for autowracks, intermodals, and other trains that have expensive goods or weapons. There's a yard or two in my area where to paint boxcars in heavy rotation it is very hot. They have people looting guns off trains, some nights you get a train or two off no problem. Some nights your run in and out 2 or 3 times to finish 1 freight from rail police who have guns and will arrest you, not to mention workers. Better bring your bolt cutters every time for the 10 foot razor wire fence if you wanna get in and out smoothly. Again most times its not like painting freights BUT in active yards and big cities better believe its not a walk in the park. Go to a city like Chicago try and get back to me, granted you can drive to the suburbs and paint similar trains alot easier.

Most times your right, there are yards however painted where there is very tight security for autowracks, intermodals, and other trains that have expensive goods or weapons. There's a yard or two in my area where to paint boxcars in heavy rotation it is very hot. They have people looting guns off trains, some nights you get a train or two off no problem. Some nights your run in and out 2 or 3 times to finish 1 freight from rail police who have guns and will arrest you, not to mention workers. Better bring your bolt cutters every time for the 10 foot razor wire fence if you wanna get in and out smoothly. Again most times its not like painting freights BUT in active yards and big cities better believe its not a walk in the park. Go to a city like Chicago try and get back to me, granted you can drive to the suburbs and paint similar trains alot easier.

Word.

Seems like a waste of time to me.

you can drive to the suburbs and paint similar trains alot easier.

why dont you do that instead of doing gayshit and telling us about it?

why US writers always feeling like justifying themselfs for doing freights? go to any other continent and try to find someone who would even talk to about that!