writers in action!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: writers in action!

these pics are sick!

and that utah mul tag in the subway is timeless!

hell yeah!

phrenology-great photographer

why the poster of the flicks is a great photographer, which skills do you need to put in a link?

hell yeah, a tag on a completely bombed wall is timeless, absolutely kingshit

just another dickhead

Re: writers in action!

why the poster of the flicks is a great photographer, which skills do you need to put in a link?

take it down a notch before you pop a blood vessel.

to paraphrase, he just said "hey phrenology those photos are ill, whoever that photographer is he's great. "

da maker

you have no clue as to what youre talking about, nor do you have any clue who utah is.

come back on here in a few years when your balls drop and you grow your first hair on em.

you know nothing of the graff game, at all, especially with your lame comments.

i hear your mom calling, she said she picked up a bunch of those really neat montana cans you were telling her about at the store for you.

Keep your mouth shut asshole.

haha, i prolly know more about utah than you but what did i say against utah anyway?

all i said was that fucking tags in a hangar in vienna doesnt makes you a king no more than lousy SLR-shots

the funny thing in this forumworld is that you toys run mad as soon as someone starts to criticize you idiots, thinking you defense your idols. my ctritic is on you internettoys and on your glorifying of your so called kings not against them.

ps: as long as i´ve razorblades in my bathroom cabinet you won´t find hairs on my balls, hippy