writers in action!

STYLEISKING

why would a greek subway guard have security written in english on his shirt? especially if he only guards layups. and a tshirt seems a little sketchy for a work uniform especially security. even in the heat, ive never seen a guard wearing a tshirt.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by El Producto@Oct 30 2004, 02:26 PM

skin1, why do you think your last post got deleted?

please edit those pics out

i no the manager of the site mate, its out of order editin other peoples stuff, plus they wud be mad at me for doin stuff wiv their fliks, and other sites mite steal it off ere aswell, i cant b arsed wiv the hassle, ill just upload them as they r thanks

;)

Originally posted by Skin1+Oct 31 2004, 03:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Skin1 - Oct 31 2004, 03:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Producto@Oct 30 2004, 02:26 PM

i no the manager of the site mate, its out of order editin other peoples stuff, plus they wud be mad at me for doin stuff wiv their fliks, and other sites mite steal it off ere aswell, i cant b arsed wiv the hassle, ill just upload them as they r thanks

;)

[/b]

no, i meant edit them out of your post...this thread is fucking sick, seeing all these nice action shots, and then i see the ones you posted...

you posted loads on the last page.. why do you think they arenet there anymore??

im not gonna clog up this thread with arguements. just asking that this thread is kept for good flicks

Originally posted by El Producto+Oct 31 2004, 01:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Producto - Oct 31 2004, 01:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Skin1@Oct 31 2004, 03:43 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-El Producto@Oct 30 2004, 02:26 PM

;)

no, i meant edit them out of your post...this thread is fucking sick, seeing all these nice action shots, and then i see the ones you posted...

you posted loads on the last page.. why do you think they arenet there anymore??

im not gonna clog up this thread with arguements. just asking that this thread is kept for good flicks

YEH WELL IM SORRY I FELT THIS FLIKS WER GOOD.......

[/b]

Archived