writers in action!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by b0b+Oct 21 2004, 04:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (b0b - Oct 21 2004, 04:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-B.anthracis@Oct 21 2004, 07:31 PM

high%20secured%20trains%20in%20Warsaw.0.01.jpg

I dont get it? Do the cops just sit there hoping a painter will come along.

Pretty much, yeah. That yard was opposite a massive wall jam in Germany and quite a few people would just pop over and have a quick paint. So yes those police were just standing there waiting for writers to come by.

[/b]

Oh , I see said the blind man. Thanks.

Some of these flix are very interesting.

im surprised nobody commented on the security guard being kidnapped that sit is fucking crazy.. was that in poland? and inly toys wear school bags, cops are trained to see people out late with bkpacks to stop them cause of burglery or shit ike graffiti.. the real mother fuckers hold grocery bags.. i dont write but when i used to write thats how it went adown yojoe holdmyarm broa

This has got to be one of the fucking illest threads out, Dope pics and some cool lookin trains, bummer about the swat teams....has there been any writers perished at the hands of these guards?? That shit would never go down where i come from ( unless we started slicing up drivers, and kidnapping n shit), Australia, although a lot gets done, i cant see that ever happening