writers in action!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: writers in action!

i give you Euro's alot of respect for your clean trains. but it ends there. thats only thing you guys have that beats the American scene.

Don't be ignorant. You've obviously never observed first hand the amount of street carnage euro's commit. They have some nasty street bombers, for sure on par with America. Most parts of Poland Germany when I go are constantly smashed.

Don't be ignorant. You've obviously never observed first hand the amount of street carnage euro's commit. They have some nasty street bombers, for sure on par with America. Most parts of Poland Germany when I go are constantly smashed.

i go to munich and krakow every summer. its somewhat impressive, but not like around my way. im trying not to be ignorant but how can you compare north american sreet bombing and highways damage to europes.

idk maybe im going to the wrong cities??

it stands to reason that most of the pics on this thread will be of european writers painting european steal - its simply where the majority of commuters get done. its good to see freights too, don't get me wrong, but theres million + 1 freight threads for that stuff