THAILAND

lansom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

New video Bangkok Boogie 2009 now out on Youtube and Vimeo:

- Check out the video on Vimeo here: http://www.vimeo.com/8877437

- Check out the video on Youtube here:

Info about the video:

-----------------------

"So yea, been sitting on some footage from one of my trips to Thailand (2009), and figured it was way past due time to make something out of it.

As always, it was alot of work (but oh so fun!) trying to make things look good in Premiere and also figuring out how to blur faces in After Effects. Learned a bunch making this video but I feel I am still just lightly scratching the surface of video editing with this project.

This movie clip-set features 100% live footage of my main man SHOCK.REA.PMT doing his thing on the streets of Bangkok, but also footage of one of BKK's most notorious and allcity writers, KIMES.PMT.TC. None of this is legal, but as those of you whom have been to Bangkok know, one can get away with alot as long as one goes about it right. The final scenes are from a very sweet spot on the BTS (Skytrain) line/station which as far as I know is still up today. Massive props to SHOCK for making it happen!

Music clips are from artists Company Flow, Cannibal OX, NWA, and FakeBlood. Copyright to the respective artists for full tracks."

Enjoy!

Peace

TARE.kcw.ybr

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...