Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MELBOURNE GRAFFITI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2009 -10

Contrary to what you see above there actually is some decent work in Melbourne            

Posted Images

Snitch or not (jury is out on this one, I know kids on both sides of the fence), why anyone would be chasing flicks of simple simple straight letters and bubble throws? Unless ya looking for flicks of ya own stuff? Oontz issues and heavy life issues have been occuring lately but I'll get back to posting flicks soon

Don't believe the hype dickhead. With was never a snitch and some of you out there know it but unfortunately it doesn't fit into your convenient revisionist history

cry me a river teagan. u know what u know, i know what i know. big deal. the dude gets grabed in the act while every1 else gets away. he gets taken in, then every1 else that was there gets raided!!! doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that 1 out.. an on top of that he skips the country right after. his own crew call him a snitch for what happened....so eat a dick..u either with himself or one of his close mates that misses him alot. u should call him or something, he could do with the company