MELBOURNE GRAFFITI

MG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, I'm fukn over coming on here and seeing nothing but Perth and Sydney threads being posted in. Mits came in and posted a fukn heap of oldschool gems in the Sydney thread and it's taken off. So I've finally uploaded some flicks and will be dropping em here in the hope that someone else joins me and makes this shit a daily updated thread, which it should be. As far as I'm concerned Melbs is one of the best, at times the best place in all of Oz to paint, and Iseen/painted a far whack of this country. Some of these flicks are stolen from other sites, some were taken myself, some were even taken using film as digicams weren't the norm back then. I don't paint as much as I used to due to old age and senility and etc so a lotta my flicks will be more from 'my era; Enjoy chunts

trance1.jpg

A taste of things to come

More from the master

trance_jpg.jpg

tranceglennyjpg.jpg

This dude had crazy styles and was up a fukn heap at one stage, more of him when I find/upload em

sadam.jpg

You know who

puz11.jpg

puz13.jpg

One of my fave pieces of all time

Puz9.jpg

Very ahead of his time the EP Imperial

epitome.jpg

Another one of my fav writers ever

lemnews.jpg

lem.jpg

lems1.jpg

lems3d.jpg

A real melb style throwie, not some Euro Hipster I just watched Dirty Hands DVD bullshit

MTthrow.jpg

More to come when I can be fucked