Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MG

MELBOURNE GRAFFITI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dog? A dog is a scumbag that fucks people over when they don't deserve it. He's just a dude doing his job. People that hate cops just for being cops are retarded.

A dogs an animal not a scumbag i hate people like you "parklife " trying to be a hero think your a wise cunt, man up you faggot piece of shit and stop trying to think your such a ledgend for posting stupid shit, this is the reason why this thread is going to shit, i wouldnt even wipe my sweaty ballsack on a cops face regardless who he was they are the lowest of the human population FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

please start posting some flicks

I'm not the "ledgend" who posted a photo of simon overland, or the "ledgend" who felt the need to comment on it. I was just trying to bring up the average intelligence level in here, something you failed to do. I hope you recover from your ice binge comedown quickly and feel a little bit better tomorrow.

Dog? A dog is a scumbag that fucks people over when they don't deserve it.

you just gave the defenition of a cop well done cockhead

really diggin that intens guys stuff at the moment, original and dope tags, makes driving down punt rd enjoyable.