MELBOURNE GRAFFITI

MG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont give a fuck for that f1 cock hooks,but a mad revok piece on the upfield line is a good thing,id never had that wall first it was painted in 87.when you were in ya ol mans testy

why would that wall have been painted in 87 when city link wasnt even around then, which is the only vantage point to see it from, so stop making shit up and tell ya fat mumma to cook me some fucken eggs....................

TREO what a fuckin toy cunt,I hope he getz a beatdown...ID fuckin fags dont let me carch ya in the west:mad:

you're seriously bitching about a beef that doesn't involve you and your only defense is it went over a revok simple letter? revok isn't a celebrity man, he's just a writer, yeah its dope he came and crushed shit but these little things make graffiti fun to watch

It seems all of you are missing the point here. Treo had that spot and it wasn’t capped, nor was it damaged. It wasn’t as big as those guys, but who gives a fuck, it was his spot! All he did was claim his spot back. I can almost guarantee that those guys would have done much the same thing if that happened to them.

As for Treo being a dog/ getting a beat down etc... What the fuck!!!!.. We should be commending him for standing up for himself and not tolerating his shit getting taken out for no reason.

It seems all of you are missing the point here. Treo had that spot and it wasn’t capped, nor was it damaged. It wasn’t as big as those guys, but who gives a fuck, it was his spot! All he did was claim his spot back. I can almost guarantee that those guys would have done much the same thing if that happened to them.

As for Treo being a dog/ getting a beat down etc... What the fuck!!!!.. We should be commending him for standing up for himself and not tolerating his shit getting taken out for no reason.

AMEN.... SPOT CHECK

waste of wall is what it is. He's only rockin that crap coz its trendy to be shit these days!!

5 yrs ago he had mad potential, now the dudes on sum homo-tendency shit. but i guess no-one else is painting cocks in there piece so thats cool coz he's being different. pffft

only handful of crew are really tryin to push graff in melbn these days