MELBOURNE GRAFFITI

MG

Re: MELBOURNEGRAFFITI.com

Yeah and it had been there forever and a fuckin day. Toys these days just don't know what the fuk there doing. Trance spots gettin covered, old school shit like this being disrespected. Someone gotta start puttin the smack down over this shit, for real.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jye1355.jpg

Who did this shit over the old Knew piece? That wall was classic!

i cant believe the nerve of these TOYS!! whoever did this shit better keep there fuckin heads DOWN, i WILL find out who did this an believe me. U WILL PAY!!!!. toys need to learn, simple as that!!! an too cap this with a fuckin lame ass charo of a MONKEY that dont even look finished!!! u must be on herion or sum shit! see u soon kids...........

the fliks of the monkey were taken by a mate that was in melburn on holidays a good 6 months ago so it's been like that for awhile. Let's leave it at that and not fuck up this thread with shit talk keep it for OHH where it seems to thrive

6 months ago or not, that dont make it any better! like it been swept under the rug or sum shit. these kids dont have a clue an people are just lettin this shit slide. its pathetic!! i usaully dont have a problem with these 'arty farty, rock a pretty charo' type 'STREET ARTISTS'!! but when they go ruining our walls like this its gotta be brought up. nuff said!!!!!!

i cant believe the nerve of these TOYS!! whoever did this shit better keep there fuckin heads DOWN, i WILL find out who did this an believe me. U WILL PAY!!!!. toys need to learn, simple as that!!! an too cap this with a fuckin lame ass charo of a MONKEY that dont even look finished!!! u must be on herion or sum shit! see u soon kids...........

considering that guy was going over vosko consistently for ages i dont think he is scared of u

no diss to your manhood but considering that guy was going over vosko consistently for ages i dont think he is scared of u

That Knew and Tame were some of the dopest old tracksides left in Melbourne stupid fuckeds

I hope you catch up with that monkey loving monkey and his cicarda buddy.When I saw that I was mad as hell good luck you can borrow my axe if you like.

Swing swing swing and chop chop chop.

Fuck newbie toys and there emo makeup and girls jeans.

That Knew and Tame were some of the dopest old tracksides left in Melbourne stupid fuckeds

I hope you catch up with that monkey loving monkey and his cicarda buddy.When I saw that I was mad as hell good luck you can borrow my axe if you like.

Swing swing swing and chop chop chop.

Fuck newbie toys and there emo makeup and girls jeans.

you cunts are gooses. keep it in the PM's other wise this melburn thread will get shut down agian.

Can we please take the shit talk to somewhere else... Like syba said, take it back to the guys at OHH who are all sick cunts...

Anyways it's been painted over by madder pieces (including an old friend) if you haven;t been riding the Belly for the last 6 motnhs or so...

seriously... nothing wrong with some fresh paint, its a shame they didnt burn it, but its covered now , and gives a new wall ta get at... thats the beauty of graff... old gives way to new...

get out and burn it up see if it stays up....

nothing wrong with some fresh paint IF the fresh paint doesn't go over and disrespects one of melburns most renown old school writers who played a part in shaping out and the development of melburn graffiti and who is still killing shit till this very date

i bet he isnt even as dirty about it as YOU seem to be man...

if it was buffed it would be a shame too... but thats the way it goes in graff

and panels have formed the shape and weight of melbournes graf scene in

more ways than tracksides ever could...

considering that guy was going over vosko consistently for ages i dont think he is scared of u

^^^ u really r a goose. obviously monkeyman doesnt have a clue who hes goin over! an anyway how longs vos been around for? 2 years, 3 at the most!!!! knews been killen shit for 15-20's probly more..