MELBOURNE GRAFFITI

MG

well alot of the time people are trying to pass graffiti of as an art form, no? Yes thay are. In the said art word people are able to draw inspiration from other artists freely without other people dis crediting them. Some of the most famous artists are highly regarded for there interpritations of other art work. So cant all you idiots stop talking shit about people bighting and just let every thing to evolve. Younger poeple wouldnt be able to get any better with out copying and evolving into something better. But with that said i hope all people would feel free to do what they want and not listen to one track mind shit you guys a saying. natzis...

shut up artfag. bitings biting.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

euro style stuff just looks like a 2 year old drew it. wats with it

Hahaha word!

Ren and Stimpy - that's what it is!!

Fucking disproportionate, fat and skinny rubbish, looks terrible, thus why Europe grew out of it 5+ years ago, for the most part. Shame the fad is big with toys here in Oz. Quite honestly the most horrid thing to happen to Australian graffiti EVER! Sorry if you think it's dope toys - your shit is wak!!

I think theres a difference with flat out biting letter structure and form and biting techniques or a style and adapting it to make it your own. I don't mind the latter if the person has developed there own letter form and structure beforehand.

this.

discussion over.

anyone got flicks of the tr*s, s*rm and ay*e (i think) wall thats just near the fitzroy town hall, in the little street where the wardlow gallery is? if not ill get some next time im about and post them up

About two weeks before that was done, a couple of others were doing that wall, then some

politically correct arsehole rolled out a big fat 'WALL' rollie over the background and fills.

Fitzroy political movers and shakers.. :tongue:

well alot of the time people are trying to pass graffiti of as an art form, no? Yes thay are. In the said art word people are able to draw inspiration from other artists freely without other people dis crediting them. Some of the most famous artists are highly regarded for there interpritations of other art work. So cant all you idiots stop talking shit about people bighting and just let every thing to evolve. Younger poeple wouldnt be able to get any better with out copying and evolving into something better. But with that said i hope all people would feel free to do what they want and not listen to one track mind shit you guys a saying. natzis...

Quiet you clown.

Hahaha word!

Ren and Stimpy - that's what it is!!

Fucking disproportionate, fat and skinny rubbish, looks terrible, thus why Europe grew out of it 5+ years ago, for the most part. Shame the fad is big with toys here in Oz. Quite honestly the most horrid thing to happen to Australian graffiti EVER! Sorry if you think it's dope toys - your shit is wak!!

thank fuck for that, sum1 else who actually isnt an idiot. i enjoy respect and support the works of people that actually take skill and talent to do, not just bubble'o'bill style rubbish. word to clean style qaulity peices.