MELBOURNE GRAFFITI

MG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice tisker

Some shit I took off a blog to try to keep this shit going

tumblr_loxq76vOpL1qiw06ao1_1280.jpg

reds.jpg

I don't suppose the blog had flicks of the RNS and erotik??? that were with these two pieces did it. been mate with one of those guys for about 20 years and have never seen them except in his photos.. would be interesting to see!

Faux Croc- looking dope with all the posts!

Props to Faux croc for posting up.

Tech stuff and life stuff has been keeping me busy lately but I got a few I jacked of old mates fakebook for ya.

I don't suppose the blog had flicks of the RNS and erotik??? that were with these two pieces did it. been mate with one of those guys for about 20 years and have never seen them except in his photos.. would be interesting to see!

I remember the RNS, gonna have to look for the Erotik. Who did the RNS? PM me if ya wanna keep it private

Many e points will be given for anyone with with more throw ups like this ^ such as, Wow, Polish, Pronto etc.

Throw ups like this?

orange.jpg

Fukn classic

Snitch or not (jury is out on this one, I know kids on both sides of the fence), why anyone would be chasing flicks of simple simple straight letters and bubble throws? Unless ya looking for flicks of ya own stuff? Oontz issues and heavy life issues have been occuring lately but I'll get back to posting flicks soon

Don't believe the hype dickhead. With was never a snitch and some of you out there know it but unfortunately it doesn't fit into your convenient revisionist history

cry me a river teagan. u know what u know, i know what i know. big deal. the dude gets grabed in the act while every1 else gets away. he gets taken in, then every1 else that was there gets raided!!! doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that 1 out.. an on top of that he skips the country right after. his own crew call him a snitch for what happened....so eat a dick..u either with himself or one of his close mates that misses him alot. u should call him or something, he could do with the company