Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
duh-rye-won

Growing Up, I was RZA from the Wu-Tang Clan!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Oct 21 2004, 04:11 AM

so let me get this straight....theres black people living in china??

lots. it's a very global city. it's like new york in a lot of ways.

Originally posted by iquit@Oct 21 2004, 01:05 AM

lots. it's a very global city. it's like new york in a lot of ways.

Except all them damn asians!!......wait..

ha. i thought HK was just like NY, but more signs i couldnt understand.

most big cities are pretty similar but HK and NY are particularly similar.

mansions arent everywhere? ha. i was under the impression that the city was full of them. i guess i was lucky then. ha. ive got pictures of it someplace. i'll try and find them later.

goose, they hire fools that dont have degrees? ha. cause ill move to HK if i can find a job. why not? i love asian girls.

next time oll boy talks about you in cantonese and laughs, just blow his grill out. the story you'll be able to tell for the rest of your life will be worth the chance of losing your job a month early.

bump for bobby digitech and the rest of the wu.

iquit/goose, i didnt realize who you were initially. the skulls were some seriously inspirational stuff when i first started out. its awesome and strangely appropriate that you got in designing toys...

AerosolButcherKnives2004.

seeks. you can teach english here without a degree. i would also pay you to make sweet sweet love to me.

nuts. i majored in illustration and product design. but i never grajeeated.

tyler. i know we know mutual people. do i know you? it's cool that you were feeling my old LI stuff. got any flics? i sure as hell don't. haha.

ayo/ camoflauge chameleons/ knightbats scalin ya building/. no time to grab the gun cuz goose is hangin from the ceilin/ iquit's the president/ on a different continent/ with chinese documents on how to capture elephants.

^:china:^

you guys thought i was kidding with that sucker-duck emcee line. hells no. if you had any idea how many times the night ended with me an goose in some crazy after hours spot surrounded by electrooclashh sluts and thug dudes, rockin the cypher, then...well... you'd know it actually only happened once. but still. goose is sent here by god to take hip hop back for the peoples. fight the power!

yo goose, can i bed girls just on the strength of being a tall american with tattoos?

seeks/one love

Originally posted by iquit@Oct 22 2004, 10:35 PM

tyler. i know we know mutual people. do i know you? it's cool that you were feeling my old LI stuff. got any flics? i sure as hell don't. haha.

^:china:^

i'm pretty sure we havent met. i was actually supposed to go with the gooch to some party or something last time you were in town but that obviously didnt happen. if your ever back this way again you should get down on a wall with us or something.

i had a grip of flicks on my old comp back at the parents house. sorry.

y'all need to get on the gooch's freestyles. nigga straight calls me up busting those shits out on the regular.

growing up i.....

masturbated a lot

was always made fun of for tight school uniforms

loved and still love what i be doin!

This is ridicuously rascist. Whole countries are rude huh? How about dropping bombs on people and tying them up naked and taking pictures of them? Fuck those fucking french man.