Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BowDownToMe

Epil-Stop Plus

Have any of you guys seen the late night Paid program for this shit? If you have, i am sure you have seen the guy with the BACK HAIR.

WOULD YOU GO ON TV WITH ALL THAT TACO MEAT ON YOUR BACK?

If i was that hairy....i would shoot myself....

(Sorry, its late and I am bored)

I would be too ashamed to show my face uhh... back on TV

:eek: :o :( :o :mad: :confused: :dazed: :huh?: :beat: :loopy: :heated:

That about sums it up!

is that the freaky spray on hair remover? its funny, walgreens has an advertisment for nads on their sign. yea 19.99 for some nads!

go bullwinkle!

Guest KING OF HELL

THE KING OF HELL wishes to adress the morons in the add department for "NADS".

Smart thinkin guys. way to go with the name. maybe you should name the next product "twat".

:rolleyes:

I too have gotten a chuclke out of the ads for Nads... I think it's particularly funny when a whole room of self absorbed women sit around saying 'I love Nads'

Especially when they start talking about itas sweet texture, my homeboy who produces has that in a breakbeat sample, MMM nads, it doesnt taste bad at all.... :king: :idea:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i have a hairy ass. should i consider using Epil Stop Plus?

i think that it was pure genius that they named it "nads." ok, what would "tickle the american sfunny bone?" we like fart jokes, we like beavis and butthead, southpark, t & a, et.c, etc....name it "nads" the name will stick with them....i dunno if that's the real case behind it, but it would be an ingenius marketting ploy....name i tsomething that will stick with them....

btw, that commercial is hilarious, i've found myself watching the preacher who comes on late at night asking for dough, an he speaks in tongues randomly...robert tilton???is that it? i dunno...there's a funny ass fil with him on kazaa...the farting preacher or reverend..something...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this