Goth is where its at.

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

cool, i was just wondering. i just found the site and i figured some folks would find it as funny as i did.

You have just given me the best laugh I have had in probably a year. And the fact that there is a whole site of stuff I haven't even started to make fun of and laugh at with others makes it all the more better. Thanks to the ignorant wannabe petal pushin' goth fags for being so damn funny lookin'. Looking at them gives me more laughs than a transexual prostitute in a tight dress with a hard on trying to pull some tricks

Guest KING OF HELL

THE KING OF HELL wishes to inform dirty habit of the CENOBITES.

They are the army of HELL. You may know of a few famous CENOBITES....

The one who is known as PINHEAD. HE was OUR chief CENOBITE, untill recently, although HE still serves OUR purpose, but in a different way.

HE is now the MASTER CRAFTSMAN of all new CENOBITES.

HE may occasionaly step down from HIS high platform to instruct on flesh hook justice.

Guest KING OF HELL

THE KING OF HELL is adressing dirty habit.

You may sumon a CENOBITE. It only takes the WILL, and one other thing. The Lament Configuration. manufactured by Lamanchard for US according to our plans, it is the gateway of the WILL. thought the fact that you can sumon a CENOBITE does not mean you can control them. WE are business oriented. WE disire. WE always require tenfold in contrast to what you ask of US. be weary. Eternity bathing in Leviathans seminal fluid is a thought you should consider, for it is of the lesser painful experiences.

Archived