Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
T.T Boy

Goth is where its at.

I think so too Ese... I'd close this thread if it just wasn't so goddamned sad...:o

Guest KING OF HELL

THE KING OF HELL demands to know what these morons are thinking.

"Oh, when i grow up i want to be a bat!" "I enjoy tanning by the pale moon light"

There is no need for freaks like this. WE may need to send a cenobite or two to wipe the world clean.

Guest Remy Martin

fool....i do enjoy tanning by the pale moon lite...

godamn sun..................................................

Guest Remy Martin

im not goth.. i prefer to refer to myself as the part vampire prolific ink paint pain user.

i like it like that

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i dont know about you, but i try not to stand out when im about.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

what i mean is, your going to attract more attention at fred meyers if your gothed out. try racking with employees staring at your mohawk.

i dont know why i posted this. i think these kids are hilarious. and KING OF HELL, your comment was the funniest thing ive ever read. i was just surprised when i saw the website and it was actually a real website. kind of makes fun of the whole rate me stupid ass picture idea.

TT it's not grounds for closing, I was just fuckin around...

BUT, if I had to invent a reason, it would be because Makros was posting flicks off Amigoth for like the last month, so it's a topic we already covered...

BUT that would be a stretch.

cool, i was just wondering. i just found the site and i figured some folks would find it as funny as i did.

"uummm....hey guys....can i someone give me some attention??? anyone??? come on, just call me a freak....goddammit....could you just point and laugh at me??? guys...."

yeah, i know theres probably some people that dont do it for attention but i mean....mother fucking Hot Topic....wicked gay dunn....

yeah Boogie, I used to work at a goth club that was right near a big ass college, so we'd get tons of college students, and occasionally they would laugh at this fat girl with a triple fan mohawk and battleship chains all over her face, and this 'punk rock' girl would cry... she would say 'all my life people made fun of me because I'm fat'... the thing was, she was still fat, now she had a fucked up haircut and a bunch of shit thru her face???

I'm a tolerant person. I believe we are all equal, and should be treated as equals. But sometimes..........

Man I can't stand these goth fucks. My bro went through that stage, listening to Marilyn Manson, dying his hair black and shit. I beat his ass every day till he grew out of it.:D

dr dazzles' reply made me think of that "goth talk" skit on SNL....that was some halarious buisness....chris farley and jim breuer....good stuff