Goth is where its at.

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING OF HELL

THE KING OF HELL demands to know what these morons are thinking.

"Oh, when i grow up i want to be a bat!" "I enjoy tanning by the pale moon light"

There is no need for freaks like this. WE may need to send a cenobite or two to wipe the world clean.

Guest Remy Martin

fool....i do enjoy tanning by the pale moon lite...

godamn sun..................................................

Guest ctrl+alt+del

what i mean is, your going to attract more attention at fred meyers if your gothed out. try racking with employees staring at your mohawk.

i dont know why i posted this. i think these kids are hilarious. and KING OF HELL, your comment was the funniest thing ive ever read. i was just surprised when i saw the website and it was actually a real website. kind of makes fun of the whole rate me stupid ass picture idea.

TT it's not grounds for closing, I was just fuckin around...

BUT, if I had to invent a reason, it would be because Makros was posting flicks off Amigoth for like the last month, so it's a topic we already covered...

BUT that would be a stretch.

"uummm....hey guys....can i someone give me some attention??? anyone??? come on, just call me a freak....goddammit....could you just point and laugh at me??? guys...."

yeah, i know theres probably some people that dont do it for attention but i mean....mother fucking Hot Topic....wicked gay dunn....

yeah Boogie, I used to work at a goth club that was right near a big ass college, so we'd get tons of college students, and occasionally they would laugh at this fat girl with a triple fan mohawk and battleship chains all over her face, and this 'punk rock' girl would cry... she would say 'all my life people made fun of me because I'm fat'... the thing was, she was still fat, now she had a fucked up haircut and a bunch of shit thru her face???

Guest serpent of the light

*points and laughs*

to me, goths just come off as "we suck too much to be black metal" and try hopping a fence when you've got your goth get up on.

xxx303

Archived