7 country of out 9 hate BUSH!

ghostvandal

This morning we had a special of 10 pages on a huge internationnal survey about Bush's politic. It came out that only russia and israel approve Bush..at like 53% hehehe I hope this guy lose, in my part of canada, 89% are against bush..but we still love the american population :gaga: but i hope you guys go vote, i would give anything to go vote against bush!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Hippopotamus@Oct 16 2004, 06:13 AM

wait wait... is it, 7 out of every 9 countries in the world? or 7 of 9 countries of the world?  cause theres like 300 countries in this bitch

This survey was made in only 9 countries

There was Canada, france, Spain, Russia, Israel,Japan, South Korea, Mexico, UK, and Australia.

yeah israel because they get money from your taxes, and poland because being friends with the usa is the only way they can protect themselves against russia and the other eastern country to a future invasion like in WWII.

In the newspaper lots of people around the world say they think they should be able to vote due to the consequences of all the extern politic that the election will bring. I think that kinda sucks. but yeah, maybe its only 9 country, but its the most affluent country

i dont think new zealand was in the survey.

whats that book name porque?

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by ghostvandal@Oct 19 2004, 02:15 AM

poland because being friends with the usa is the only way they can protect themselves against russia and the other eastern country to a future invasion like in WWII.

Not right. No one fearing something like that anymore, its 2004 now.

Poland joined the EU. What is "the other eastern country" you are talking about?