Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Proph UAcrew

MODE 2

Guest perve

been puttin in work for many of years..his characters are shall we say..off the chain..

Mode 2 is the first Graff artist to truely inspire me to write. Thank you to the best character artist way ahead of his time. Astek One Dsc :burn:

Originally posted by can of worms+Oct 16 2004, 02:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (can of worms - Oct 16 2004, 02:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Swiffer Jet@Oct 16 2004, 12:18 AM

I'm assuming he's fascinated about the female's body.

he's openly gay.

[/b]

Really? I hung out with him once and he seemed pretty straight, kept pointing out chicks with massive jugs and that. He also took a few up skirt and down top shots of drunk birds on the streets. But then you may have a fascination about the female body but still be attracted to men

....one of the best writers out there.....

............one of the most straight up dudes in the game...............

.........................you don't see him up in here under different names posting his own shit over and over now do you........................

yes yes or sorry wee wee....it was good to see those flicks...props for the page on him...and mode for the realness he comes to deal with....hahahahaha i saw a flick a while back of keen and mode2 together when they were like 15 or so (a while back!!).... hahahaha

word...

Originally posted by The Big Lebowski+Oct 25 2004, 08:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Big Lebowski - Oct 25 2004, 08:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by can of worms@Oct 16 2004, 02:41 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Swiffer Jet@Oct 16 2004, 12:18 AM

I'm assuming he's fascinated about the female's body.

he's openly gay.

Really? I hung out with him once and he seemed pretty straight, kept pointing out chicks with massive jugs and that. He also took a few up skirt and down top shots of drunk birds on the streets. But then you may have a fascination about the female body but still be attracted to men

[/b]

i don't think MODE is the openly gay one in this thread.....have a listen to yourselves...

MODE2, always correct.

this guy was/is a big inspiration to me.

i like the mother nature wall.

id like to see some sketches, if possible?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now