Gangstah or in need of an ass whoopin???

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hit a biker at the skatepark with my board befor. but only because

he ran over my board and just acted like i wasent there. only time

i have dont somethin like that. that dude wasent a real skater anyway.

probibly his little brothers board and was just retarted and like "lets

do jackass tonight guys!" with his gay butt sex havin friends. ok im

angry now. good show 2blazzed!

The "hero" got what he wanted, if you listen to the video that guy told the skateboarder to hit him...he tells him like 3 times, so fuck it! That's what happens when you try and put on a cape :dunce: I'll tell you what do, that nigga took those skateboard shots like a g, he got up and still walk towards the skater... :toothache:

Fuckin' idiot.

If the hero's friends were smart at all... they would have jumped in their car and ran that fuckin' idito over. Backed up... got a wheel over the kid and then gunned it. You wanna be a smart ass and brave, be prepared to meet people who think you're and idiot.

Skaters are the worst. All these fuckin' videos come out and these dumb ass kids try to emulate what they see. Fuckin' idiots.

I hope dickhead got his in return for that. Though I doubt it...

while i don't think he got his comeuppins (yeah, that's right... comeuppins) that time, i'll sleep peacefully knowing that someday that fuck with get said comeuppins. if he keeps pulling shit like that, someone HAS to eventually hospitalize him, or make the world a better place by removing him altogether. if that never happens, then there is no such thing as comeuppins.... and that's just a silly thought.