it's gonna be a hot summer...

smeoo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by KELP TM7

Yo, we are now distributing ****** ******* here in the US. We have ALL

130 colors, 40 new ones. check us at:

www.liquidcrack.net

WTF!!!this is like a 4 month old post....now that is some random advertising.......

speaking of which..

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/ol%20mudeye./FIREBUGS.jpg'>

feste..brick/duice...smeoo

Hey, not bad for an old bloke.... I been away for a while mate whats been happning?? good to see youre still rockin shit over there... Couple of crew have moved youre way last week, We Salvage Olskool branches east!! I beleive i owe u some stuff so hit me up an email bro.. Fatty background on that prod with duice... v/nice.. Wheres some more of youre recent carnage?? Its been a while.. Hows syd panel scene goin these days???? Take it sleezy mate......

Originally posted by UltraWSO

Hey, not bad for an old bloke.... I been away for a while mate whats been happning?? good to see youre still rockin shit over there... Couple of crew have moved youre way last week, We Salvage Olskool branches east!! I beleive i owe u some stuff so hit me up an email bro.. Fatty background on that prod with duice... v/nice.. Wheres some more of youre recent carnage?? Its been a while.. Hows syd panel scene goin these days???? Take it sleezy mate......

fuck man!!..i'd left you for dead, good to hear from ya...send ma an email cos i lost your address....

smeoove@vampirehunter.com

thanks to the rest of ya's..sorry about your poptarts there fella...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived