Winter jackets

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JesusMachine+Dec 8 2004, 04:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JesusMachine - Dec 8 2004, 04:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rick flair@Nov 30 2004, 05:15 PM

DAM!!

NO ONES GONNA POST THE RED AND BLACK LUMBER JACK WITH THE HAT TO MATCH!!??

I GOTTA FIND A PIC OF B.I.G.

TO REMIND YALL FOOLS!!!

who still wears those?

[/b]

i do.... and you'll be wearing that shit 2 years later you sheep.....

after 1,000 dudes on your block starts wearing it...

get some personal style.... don't wear your brother and your neighbors clothes

north face is killin this thread! ive got 2 puffy jackets, a decent ccheap old navy one ($60CDN!) and another decent rebok la clippers puff ($70CDN!) both steals of deals. they're both good at keeping me warm but fuck..neither are waterproof at all. i need one that the water just sheets off of, all those northface are goretex right?

• 6 years later...

Down Jackets

Every year, large fashion brand names bring out hundreds of new goose down jacket designs and styles into the consumer market. And every year, millions of women donate and dispose of these pricey, large pieces of clothing to clear up space for the new summer fashions. So each year, women have the opportunity to pick up canada goose jakker at second hand stores mens winter coats, warehouse clearings and off the top sales.

Winter coats are essential if you live in a cold area where the winters are awfully harsh and you cannot manage without the protection of a best winter coats but it need not cost you the price you expect it to. Even if you require more than a single coat, buying canada goose coats online or getting them at auction websites will not cost you as much as a new winter coat sale. Keep warm this summer with that perfect canada goose jakke!

Archived